Taekook *Strength*

youseaverage
Here is your Taekook labour!

youseaverage Here is your Taekook labour!

People give birth everyday. There is nothing to be fearful of while giving birth;

Except, Jeongguk could die. Their son could die. Jeongguk could bleed out. Their son could be loosing oxygen due to the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck, limiting his oxygen. Or what if he gets stuck? What would happen then, Tae wondered. He had to shake his head to free the thought of his son half hanging out of Jeongguk.

Tae drifts his attention to Jeongguk whose sleeping. His contractions started at six this morning, but were not considered warning until ten, four hours later. Now at 4 pm, ten hours later, Tae was watching over Jeongguk as he slept.

Jeongguk becoming pregnant was not all that surprising, they both admit they lack to remember protection, which resulted in them welcoming their son.

"Ow..ooh." Jeongguk mumbled. Tae looked at the monitor,realizing he was experiencing another contraction. Tae takes his hand "Breath through your nose, you can do this." He whispers. Jeongguk withers, arching his back with a whimper "Make the pain stop. Please make it stop. Please TaeTae." Jeongguk pleaded. "Do you want the epidural baby?"
"You know I wanted a medicine free birth." "I know you do, and if you still want that, I will support you. I do not like seeing you in such pain though." Tae offered. "Yes, I went the epidural. Let's wait until the nurse comes back." "Until then, take my hand, and we will do this together."
"Mmh no, no I need to change positions. Did you pack the yoga ball Tae? Jeongguk asks. "It's here, do you want that instead?"
Jeongguk nodded. "Okay let's get you on the ball, nice and easy now." Tae brought Jeongguk to his feet. Jeongguk waddled to the yoga ball, "I need your help to sit. Please keep me sturdy." He asked. Tae moves his hand to support Jeongguks back with his other hand still holding Jeongguks hand, as he sits on down on the ball "Are you comfortable?" "For the time being, now, can you rub my lower back? I am getting pressure down there."
Tae pulled a chair behind Jeongguk to sit. His fingers pressed into the sensitive area, causing a reaction of a loud moan from Jeongguk "Right there, please keep doing that."

Jeongguk rubbed his bump, stopping only when he felt a contraction "Baby boy what are you doing in there? You should be out here with us, not inside my tummy silly boy."
Tae brings his right hand to pat Jeongguks bump gently "He will be with us by tonight Jeongguk, let him enjoy his last few hours inside of you."
"Well that sounded disgusting how you just said that Tae." Jeongguk commented. "Be quiet, or I will stop rubbing your back." "Like you could stop! You would cave within moments of me muttering with any signs of pain."

Tae knew Jeongguk was absolutely right.

"Hello boys. How are you feeling?"
"Nothing is stopping the pressure. I need it to stop." Jeongguk whined. "Well it looks like you have requested a natural birth. Have the plans changed?"
"Get me every goddamn drug that you can." Jeongguk growled.
"Jeon Jungkook!" Tae scowled.
"It is okay. Let me find the anesthesiologist. Until then, I should check you. Has your water broken?"
"Not yet." Jeongguk panted. "Okay, you will feel a slight pressure." Jeongguk squirmed "That is not a pleasant feeling."
"I know and I am sorry."
"Should we be worried as his water has not broken yet?" "Not yet. You are still early dilated Jeongguk. If your water does not break in there next three hours we will have no option than to break it for you. Do you understand?"
"Yes, I do. Will the anesthesiologist be coming soon?" "I will send her directly here."
"What will happen if my water breaks before the anesthesiologist gets here? Will I still be able to get the epidural?" "That depends. For now, focus on resting. And try to eat ice cubes. You are doing very well Jeongguk."

"I am tired of doing very well. I want him out of me! He needs to come." Jeongguk pouted.
"I know you are getting antsy. Keep doing what you are doing. Do you want some ice chips?"
"No." Jeongguk groaned "Damn...contractions."
Tae rubs his back "Breath-"
"You act like I have not been breathing! It's not helping! Nothing is helping! What would help is my water breaking." Jeongguk rambled as he stands up "What is that dripping?" Tae asks. "Oh..Jeongguk, that is your water! It's broken!" Tae gushes. Jeongguk leans forward "Ooh, this is the most painful one yet." "The contractions will come more painful now that there is nothing to block them." "Wonderful. More pain." "But it also means he will be coming sooner. Isn't that what we want?" "When this is over the treatment of me being the most important person better continue Taehyung." Jeongguk hissed. "All the way to our son becoming an adult babe."

"Hello, I am the anesthesiologist."
"My water broke, is this going to effect when you administer the epidural?"
"It depends. I need to discuss with your nurse. Then we can make our choice together."
"Forget the damn anesthesiologist! I just need a Doctor now. Pressure is worse than before."
As the nurse ran off Tae kissed Jeongguks cheek "In two hours we could be parents babe. Are you very excited?" "Radiating with happiness, can you not tell Tae?" "I can definitely tell."

Jeongguks nurse returned, this time not alone "Hello again. I hear your water has broken Jeongguk?" Tae nodded, as he disposed of the towel he used to clean up after Jeongguk.
"Okay, well let me examine you. And we can continue from there. Legs in the stirrups for me please."

In the next ten minutes, it was a blur of events;
More people came and left in Jeongguks room, all mumbling and saying information about him.

Jeongguk allowed his legs into the stirrups "Okay now it's time to really push. Baby boy wants to be born." "Keep pushing, push with all the strength you still have." Tae whispered. "I can do this. Let's get it."
Tae pokes his nose into Jeongguks neck "Push for these last few moments. Find the strength, and take that as your advantage Jeongguk.

With those last pushes Jeongguk gave birth to their son, who came into the world screaming.

"He's here, I am so proud of you!" Tae cooed, kissing Jeongguk.

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸