JJP*Got7*•Only You•

"You are sabotaging our future Jaebum!" Jinyoung snapped

"You are sabotaging our future Jaebum!" Jinyoung snapped. "So what now? Are we just not going to talk about this!" Jinyoung jabbed "But you are good at that, aren't you!" He continued. Jinyoung pivots his foot, turning around to look at Jaebum "I just want answers." He closes his eyes, then takes in a breath. Opening his eyes again he sees Jaebum still there "I do not want our baby to be taken away from us. Not like how it happened with Mark. I still..remember..I can still hear..the pity in his voice as he tried to-" Jinyoung puts his hand up "Stop. That was five years ago. Laws have changed since then. Do you not remember that?"
"Laws do not just change! They will have added clauses to them." Jaebum argues "Or do you not remember that?" "Do not twist this to make me look like the villain." Jinyoung warned "I am not the one who is looking to end a child's life."
"An abortion." Jaebum corrected. "It is called an abortion. Call it for what it is." "Fine. I am not the one who is a baby killer." Jinyoung retaliated. "I am doing best by this child. So fine, call me a baby killer. Hell, maybe I am. But you know what you cannot say about me Jinyoung?" "What?" "Someone who did not love their baby." Jaebum whispers. Jinyoung reaches his hands out against Jaebum's abdomen "If you do, really care for this child, then why are you killing it?" "Aborting it." "Stop saying that! Saying aborting it might make you feel better, but it still means the same thing! Abortion! Killing it? Aborting it, Jaebum." Jinyoung maintained. "Parents do what they feel is best for their children." "And you killing our child is the best?" Jinyoung interrupted. "Fucking stop! I need you to be supportive with me at this moment. No, you are making this process difficult." "Oh. I am so sorry I am having a difficult time accepting that you are killing our baby! Hell, should I drive you to the clinic right now? Come on, let's go. Since you are that damn desperate!" Jinyoung dared.
"I knew I should not have told you about this pregnancy!" "So you thought about keeping this a secret Jaebum? You actually considered keeping that baby, my baby, a secret from me. What would have benefited from that?" Jinyoung challenged.
"Avoiding this conversation that has been filled with drama." Jaebum answered. "Drama? You..I cannot believe what you are saying." Jinyoung scoffed. "Fine. Go to the clinic Jaebum. Get your problem fixed. Sure we can look the other way."
"Won't you come with me?" Jaebum whispers. "This you will have to do by yourself." Jinyoung determined. Jaebum licks his lips "I understand." He crosses the room "I am leaving you. Do not expect me to be here when you come back. Do you understand?" Jinyoung questioned. "You do what you have to do as will I." Jaebum nodded his head.

"Lim Jaebum?"
"That's me."
"Follow me back, please."

"I'm home." Jaebum mentions. Entering the foyer he turned on a light "Jinyoung. Did you really leave me? I'm home." A few more steps lead him into the kitchen; a white piece of paper with his name was waiting for him.
Unfolding the paper, Jaebum began.
'If you are reading this, then I stayed with my word..I am gone. You decided what you wanted to do, well, I decided what I'd best for me too. I wish a speedy recovery, and happiness in all aspects of your life Jaebum. Memories of us will always be kept in my heart, and of my thoughts. Live your life without any regrets, that is what I pray for you and your future.'
Always-
PJY

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍