KiHyuk*Monsta X*

Kihyun and Minhyuk can definitely handle two pregnancies at the same time, right?

"Kihyun! Look I am really showing today. Look! Look!" Minhyuk chattered. He stands sideways to show Kihyun "Look Hyunnie." He pouted. Kihyun glances at his husband "You are showing. Wow, I-"
Kihyun covered his eyes as he started sobbing.
"Hey, hey, whoa, why are you crying Kihyun?" Minhyuk worried "I do not believe this is baby related..is it?"
"It is baby related. But, not how you would think."
"You are speaking nonsense."
"Minhyuk." Kihyun took a breath "I am also pregnant. I took a test yesterday."
Minhyuk sits on his knees in front of Kihyun "Really? Baby..I, why did you not tell me as you were taking the test? I understand the stress it can give."
"I did not tell you because I wanted it to be negative."
Minhyuk retracts his hands away from Kihyun "You do not want this baby?" He whispers.
"I do not know..Minhyuk we will both be pregnant." Kihyun expresses.
"Pregnancy partner. Please Kihyun, look at this baby as a good thing."
"I am trying. Really." Kihyun uncovers his face "I made an appointment for today, will you come with me? Please."
"Of course I will." Minhyuk nodded "If this turns out to be positive, will you be happy then?"
Kihyun blinks to look at Kihyun, who is smiling at him "I ask only because I am excited already. Our first baby will have someone close to their age."
Kihyun smiled at Minhyuk. He moves to where he is sitting on his knees "Good morning baby, it is strange to see you. You are now more than a curve. You are..there. Wow, I am in amazement. I love you Minhyuk."

"Hi, I have an appointment for Yoo Kihyun."
Kihyun signed himself in then went and sat next to Minhyuk, who reached for his hand "You will be okay baby. Just breathe." Minhyuk whispers.

Kihyun watches the room;
A certain couple captures his attention.
"They look happy, that couple over there."
Minhyuk glances to the corner, where he sees the couple "That will be us. Coming together for our visits."
Kihyun smiles softly at that idea "With our bonding bumps."
Minhyuk chuckles "Exactly."

"Yoo Kihyun?"

"Are you coming in with me?"

Minhyuk secured his hand around Kihyun's "Let's go find out."

"Alright Kihyun, I was informed that this visit is to confirm a pregnancy, is that correct?"
"Yes, it is." Kihyun nodded.
"Okay. If you would please unbutton your jeans so we can start the examination."
Kihyun did as asked.

Minhyuk props his elbows on the examination table as his hands cradle his face, he was watching the screen and Kihyun.

"Aha, there is baby. Congratulations. You are 10 weeks."

"That far? And I am only now finding pregnancy symptoms?"
"It is not uncommon for expectant people to not know until after 9 weeks."
Minhyuk removes one of his hands, to press it against Kihyun's stomach "How do you feel now Kihyun?"
"Unbelievable." Kihyun replied.
"I will make your twos appointments on the same days so you will not forget. And it's easier for the two of you to come in together. Will that be okay?"
"We will both be there."