Chanlix(Stray Kids)

🤍Chanlix🤍

minlees62

"And you are not upset Felix?" Bang Chan questioned

"And you are not upset Felix?" Bang Chan questioned. Felix looks up from tying his shoes "I am not upset with you, I am upset with our company. This is the third ultrasound I have missed. I-" Felix exhaled.
Bang Chan sits down next to him "I'm sorry." He rests his head on Felix "I know that you are, and I am sorry you have not been to one of my scans. You have been wanting to see our little Aussies." The elder rubs at his growing bump "Sure, I can physically see your growing belly, but I want to actually see our babies. " Felix explained. Bang Chan reaches for Felix's hand. Placing his hand against his bump Bang Chan "This next appointment you will be present Felix. I want you by my side. So does our babies."
"I will be there. Until then, be careful. And call me please after the appointment. I want to hear everything."
"Yes, yes, I will."

Bang Chan keeps his hands on top of his bump, watching the monitor and his black and white baby.
"Oh, that is strange."
"What? What is, what is strange?"
"Christopher, you are carrying triplets. See here? That is the head to your other baby."
"Is the third baby healthy?" He pressed.
"Its healthy as the others. No wonder your belly was growing at such a rate."
"I won't..I won't need a..reduction, will I?"
"No. No, these babies are doing well. We will monitor you more closely now. You are doing precisely what I have expressed you should be doing, so I encourage you to continue doing that."
Bang Chan nodded "I will. I will do anything for the safety of my babies. My triplets."
His doctor patted Bang Chans bump before exiting.

Bang Chan held his phone camera to his face, as it rang over facetime.

"Hyung! How are our nieces?" Jisung greeted.
"They are well." He laughed "Where is Felix?"
"I told you to stop answering my phone! Give it back to me." Felix grumbled.

"Hello you! Sorry for Jisung answering."
"Its fine. Did you miss me?"
"I missed all of my babies. How was the appointment?"
"It had a surprise."
Oh? Are the twins okay? Do you need me to leave JYP?"
"No, no no. Its just.."
"Tell me Christopher."
"Our twins...are triplets. Surprise Felix."
"We will have three babies? And they are all healthy?"
"All healthy. How do you feel about this?"
"I feel the same, excited for our babies. Except now, I have love for our triplets."
"I do too Felix. Should I come to the rehearsal?"
"You should, I want to tell the members."
"On my way Felix. On our way, actually."