Chapter One Hundred and Forty

The walk toward the VIP section of the airport was surprising for the Macintyre family. When they arrived at the loft, they were in awe, for the single plane on the platform was magnificent.

"Please enter, and leave your luggage behind. Someone will arrange it for you all."

The kind man stated as he pointed toward the short steps leading inside the plane.

Nodding, everybody left their luggage behind and cautiously stepped into the plane. They were stunned when a luxurious interior greeted them.

"Wow."
Nadia exclaimed with wide eyes.

White, black, and cream were the main colors occupying the plane. The seats were black, the flooring white, and the walls cream. Everything looked customized and thoroughly clean.

"This is sick."
Joaquin expressed, his hands gliding on the back of the seats. Whistling, he fretted from seat to seat, his choice varying every time because nowhere was uncomfortable, maybe too comfortable. A beautiful flight attendant appearing from the pilot lounge voice captured his attention.

"Welcome. My name is Krista, and I will be at your assistance today."

With a pearly white smile, Krista was elegant and poise as she directed them to selective seats.
"Please, do take your seats. The plane will take off in five minutes."

Joaquin whistled as he obediently sat in a random chair, but his head turned to face behind him. His eyes flirtishly glanced at Krista from head to toe.

Irene soon slapped him behind his head when she realized his rude stare.
"Watch your manners."
Unfortunately, her seat was behind him, but he could care less.

Hissing when she realized he did not listen to her, she tsked.
"Fix yourself in your seat. You are not a child."

Rubbing the back of his head with a low hiss, Joaquin murmured before turning around, that is until Krista walked past his chair.
"I know about that, gran gran."

Despite his grandmother's chide, he winked in Krista's direction, but she paid no mind.

Nadia giggled upon seeing him pout from the silent rejection. She was thankful the flight attendant showed no emotion toward his shenanigans.
'What a playboy.'
She remarked in her head.

They quickly buckled up as Krista further instructed.

Five minutes later, the plane lifted from the ground and into the air. It was an exhilarating moment for everyone since none had experienced traveling on a private plane.

Soon the restriction of movements raised, and Nadia quickly rushed to use the bathroom with Dee in tow, while Krista explained the number of recreational rooms on the plane to a curious Irene.

"There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the plane?"
Cristobel gasped, amazed.

Smiling, Krista was happy to express the extravagance of the Ross family's private plane.

"Yes. There is also a bar room, entertainment room, and cinema."

"That is amazing," Verona commented before directing her question to Peter with a convincing smile. "Maybe we should explore the cinema? I know you love watching your movies while relaxing."

"Why not?"
Peter readily accepted.

Krista encouraged the decision by stating.

"Since the flight takes nine hours to arrive in Colorado, you are free to use those recreational spaces, including the bedrooms. Lunch and dinner will be available whenever you would enjoy them. Enjoy your flight."