Yeah

You're speaking with one of your good friends, Demi...

You'd met her online. You thought she was hot—not that you told her that. You often Skype, and she's been talking about coming over to meet you sometime.
"I've always wondered how old I look to other people," she says, brushing her long hair behind her ear. She's lying on her bed, leaning on her elbows.
"Didn't you say you were twenty-five?" you reply, and she rolls her eyes playfully.
"I'm not quizzing you. I just wonder how old I look," she says, and you shrug.
"Like, the moment I properly saw your face the first time? How old I thought you were then?"
"Yeah," she says.
"Well, first of all, you were only twenty-three when we first met, so at that time, I thought you were twenty," you tell her, and she giggles. She looks so adorable, and you feel your heart skip a beat.
You start laughing, too.
"That was a great reaction," you tell her, and she looks to you again, still smiling.
"How old do I look now?"
"About twenty-two," you shrug. "Although with those curves—"
"Hey!" she laughs, her cheeks flushing.
"I'm trying to compliment you, Demetria," you tut, and she rolls her eyes. You let out a breath. "Well, how old do I look to you?"
"Just from pictures, I really didn't know. When I saw you moving, with all your fancy gestures and such—"
"You mean like this?" you ask, flipping her off.
She gasps dramatically before bursting into laughter.
"Exactly. Like that," she says before continuing, "Anyway, I felt like you were older than you are. You're mature."
"No, I'm not. Dick. Puss—"
"Okay! I take it back!" she laughs, making you giggle. "You're so funny, I swear."
"I try," you reply seriously, and she smiles, suppressing a laugh.
You fall into silence as you continue to look at each other.
"Have I ever told you how pretty you are?" she asks, making your breath hitch. "You're really pretty. I love looking at you."
"I feel the same way about you," you reply, regaining your words.
"I want to meet you. Like, I want to have you right next to me."
"I want to meet you, too," you reply, and she brushes her hair behind her ear.
"I think I like you," she says after a moment, and it takes you a moment to understand what she's saying.
"What?"
"I like you," she repeats, and you bite your lip. "I can't stop thinking about you. You're the first thing that pops into my mind when I wake up, and you're the last thing I think about when I fall asleep. Everything makes me think of you. I see a cute shirt, and I'll think 'Damn, that would look good on you'." She smiles and looks down. "I'm so obsessed with you. I want your attention even when you're paying attention to me. Does that even make any sense?"
It does, because you feel the same way. It's insane, but it's also amazing.
"I feel the same way," you tell her. "I get so jealous whenever you talk to other people. It's ridiculous."
"Me, too!" she says, her eyes lighting up. "Fuck, I can't believe we've actually both liked each other this whole time."
"I wish I'd told you sooner," you admit, making her laugh lightly.
"Me, too."
"Better late than never," you say, and she smiles.
"Yeah."
"Yeah."
"Maybe yeah will be our 'always'," she jokes, making you smile.
"Yeah, I'd like that."
"Yeah? Me, too."

A/N
This is such a mix of so many things and it makes me miss one of my old friends and ahdjdndm