Mall

You're at the mall with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Can we eat first?" she asks as you walk into the mall.
"Um obviously," you reply with a laugh.
You get on the escalator, and she takes your hand in hers. Every time she holds your hand, you feel like a spark runs through you. That hasn't changed since you first started dating.
"What shall we eat?" she muses, glancing to you.
"Anything would be fine," you respond as you reach the second floor.
You get off the escalator, nearly tripping over a little kid who tries to get on the wrong escalator. A woman comes running and screaming.
"Joey, that's the wrong way!" she shrieks, making you nearly laugh.
She grabs him before carrying him down on the correct escalator.
"Was that actually Joey from Friends as a kid?" Demi asks, and you stifle a laugh.
"I think it was."
You walk into the food court, and the smell of many different kinds of foods assaults your nose.
"Ugh," you groan, the smell of fried foods overwhelming.
"Why don't we go to Subway?" she suggests, pointing to the Subway located at the end of the food court.
"Sounds good," you say, and you walk over there, again nearly tripping over some random kids who have nothing better to do than try to kill you.
"Fucking kids," Demi mutters as one throws something. She ducks as it nearly hits her in the face. How rude.
You shake your head and sigh. The food court is overrun by kids today, and you don't like it.
You finally make it to Subway, and there's no line.
Demi goes up to the counter.
"What'll you have?" the boy behind the counter asks.
"She'll have the veggie sub thing with the whole wheat bread," she says absently.
"With fries and a coke," you add, and the boy presses a few buttons.
"You ordering drugs again?" Demi asks, and you smack her arm. She giggles before letting out a breath. "Make it two of that."
"Anything else?" he asks.
"Nope. Thanks."
"That'll be $10.98."
Demi gets out her wallet before pulling out eleven dollars.
"Keep those two cents," she tells him, making you laugh slightly.
He glances at her before scribbling something on the receipt and handing it to her. She raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.
You step a little way from the counter, and Demi looks to the receipt. She furrows her brow.
"I'm dating her, by the way," she says, crumpling up the paper and looking to the boy.
He looks embarrassed.
"Oh," he says, and I raise an eyebrow.
"Did he give you his number?" you ask her, and she nods. You feel a pang of jealousy, but you know she loves you. But still.
You try to push back the feeling, but it's still there.
After a while, your order is ready, and you go to sit in a booth together.
"Are you still bothered by that?" Demi questions as she takes a sip of her drink.
"Well yeah. You always get these people hitting on you."
"You know I love you," she responds, smiling slightly.
She's so beautiful.
"I do. And I love you. But all these people just make me think."
"Think what?"
"Everyone wants you. But you want me. Why?" You look into her eyes. This is an especially deep conversation to get into over Subway.
"Because you're you. I don't want anyone else. I want you and only you."
"Are you talking to the sandwich or me?" you ask, and she makes a face.
"Shut up, I'm obviously talking to the sandwich," she laughs. You already feel better.
And later that day, when yet another person hits on Demi, you just sweep her into your arms and kiss her. That'll show them.

A/N
This was kinda boring but I kinda liked it anyway