Pineapple

You were out drinking with friends...

"I need a pineapple," you inform your girlfriend  Demi as you burst into the house.
"Yes, I'm sure you do," she replies, putting an arm around you. She starts to pull you upstairs, but you push her away.
"I'm trying to get the pineapple," you slur, and she groans.
"You can have pineapple tomorrow," she replies, trying to grab you.
You dodge her, almost slipping and whacking your head against the wall. But you don't. You're good like that. You can stand.
"No. I want pineapple now," you tell her, pointing a finger at her accusingly.
"At least you're not passed out somewhere," she sighs, reaching for you again.
"How do you know I wasn't? Early? Earlier?"
"Were you?"
"Ask my agent, pineapple lady," you tell her seriously, making her burst into laughter.
"Bitch, you're the fucking pineapple lady."
"No. I am the pineapple receiver." You don't know how she can be so ridiculous.
"Oh wow," she says, crossing her arms and looking to you.
You're suddenly sitting on the floor. "Why did the floor just do that?" you ask Demi, who groans.
"Come on," she says, pulling you up and putting an arm around you. "Let's go upstairs."
"Not without my flipping pineapple," you reply.
"Your "flipping" pineapple, hmm?" She looks amused. You don't get it. You're over here asking for a pineapple, and she won't give you one.
"Yes!"
"You can have some pineapple in the morning," she tells you.
"It is morning," you reply, dramatically pointing to your wrist where your invisible watch is located.
"I mean after you sleep." She starts pulling you out of the kitchen.
"Do you want payment?" you ask, and she stifles a laugh. You don't know why she's laughing. You're serious over here.
"Payment?"
You're at the stairs now.
"Yes. Can I interest you in a cat?" you question.
"As much as I like your cat, I think you should sleep right now," she responds, and you gasp.
"How dare you? You refusing my cat?"
"You're drunk, pineapple lady."
"Pineapple receiver," you correct, and she sighs as she tries to lug you up the stairs. It's not easy because you really need a pineapple.
"Come on," she groans.
"Pineapple!"
"Later."
"Pine. Apple. Hurry up, woman."
"Oh my god," she says, laughing slightly.
"This is no laughing matter. This is about," you hiccup, "pineapple."
"I'm aware," she says as she finally manages to get you to the second floor.
She pulls you into the bedroom.
"I see you do want my cat," you say, and she lets out a breath.
"Alright, you need to listen up, Miss Pineapple. You will get pineapple in the morning. Right now, you're going to sleep."
But you're not even listening because you've already collapsed on the bed.
You dream of pineapples and Demi.

A/N
This was so weird but I love it