Birthday

Happy kinda late birthday xxlovatic_xx !!! Hope you had a great day, and I hope you like this "gift"!!

You're coming home after a long day...

You walk along the road. You feel like today of all days, you should be able to take it easy. But no. You're fucking tired, and you just want to go home and cuddle with your girlfriend.
But knowing her, she's probably planned a whole elaborate birthday party. You don't really feel like dealing with that today. Of course you're grateful, but it's just too much today.
As you walk up to your house, you let out a breath. This is it. There's going to be a surprise party in there, and you're going to have to stay up a few hours, talking to people and pretending you don't just want to pass out on the couch.
You put your hand on the doorknob. You sigh softly. Here it goes.
You open the door and walk inside, closing it behind you. You wait for the shouts of "surprise!", but they don't come.
You look around the darkened hallway, and you put down your bags. Taking off your coat, you walk toward the living room. It's dark again.
You open the door, but again, there's nobody inside waiting to yell at you. You furrow your brow. What's going on?
You walk over to the kitchen, and you see candles at the table.
"Happy birthday," Demi says, walking toward you. It seemed like she almost appeared from the shadows. It was a bit creepy, but it's Demi. You're glad to see her.
"What's this?" you ask, looking at the table in awe.
There's fancy-looking meal served, and you notice a small box on your side of the table.
"I know you're tired, so I didn't plan a party this year," she says, and you let out a breath of relief.
"You know me so well," you say, smiling at her.
"Of course," she replies, pulling you into a hug. She's dressed casually, contrasting the fancy meal. You love it. There's no pressure. You can just relax with her, and that's more than enough.
"Come on," she says. "Sit down."
"What's this?" you ask, sitting down and picking up the box.
"Open it," she replies, coming to your side.
You open it to reveal...a piece of paper with the words "Bitch, did you really think I would be that cliché?" You laugh slightly at her words, and you look to her.
"I think you know what I want," she says, reaching in her pocket.
"The cat?"
"I always want the cat, but I mean now specifically," she responds, laughing slightly. She produces a sparkling ring from her pocket before getting down on one knee.
"You're not kidding?" you ask, and she rolls her eyes.
"Yeah, I'm proposing to you as a joke. Just for kicks," she replies wryly, making you laugh. "So?" She raises the ring a little higher so it catches the light.
"Yes. Obviously yes," you reply, and she smiles. She takes your hand and slips the ring on your finger.
"I figured as much, but I couldn't just tell you, "oh, we're married now," could I?" she jokes, kissing your knuckles gently as she gets up.
You move out of your chair and stand up.
"You could have," you reply, and she rolls her eyes.
"This seemed a little more romantic," she responds, putting her hands on your hips and pulling you closer.
"Mmm that's true."
"Happy birthday," she says before kissing you gently.
You smile against her lips as she slips her hands behind you, grabbing your ass.
She smirks, and you bite her bottom lip gently.
"I love you," you murmur, pulling her closer.
"I love you more." She pulls away slightly, her eyes glinting mischievously. "Now get in your birthday suit."
"Demi!"

A/N
I feel like she would be like this tbh
Anyway happy kinda late birthday!!!