Real

I wrote this for someone but I just changed it up a bit into an imagine because we both thought it was pure.

You're in your bed on the phone with your girlfriend, Demi...

"I love you," you say softly, closing your eyes. She's on the other side of the world, but the space between you isn't as great when you're talking.
"I love you more," she whispers back, her voice like music to your ears. You could listen to her speak all day.
"Tell me what we would do if you were with me right now," you ask, opening your eyes to look at her face once more. Her brown eyes shine in the dark light, and you feel your heart skip a beat.
"I would put my arms around you," she says, and you close your eyes again.
"Would you hold my hand?"
"Yes."
You imagine the warmth of her body against yours. You imagine your fingers laced together like pieces of a puzzle. You feel a warm cloud within your chest. Feeling secure and warm, you open your eyes once more.
"I want to feel your heartbeat," you say softly, and you hear her laugh slightly.
"What is it with you and my heart? Do you really want to touch my boobs that much?" she jokes, making you laugh slightly.
"It just makes you real," you respond, smiling slightly.
"When we're together, you can listen to my heart all day," she tells you, and you feel your cheeks warm.
"I'd love that."
"Me too."
You lie there in silence, only able to just barely make out one another's faces in your phone screens. You can imagine her soft touch, the feeling of her hair under your fingertips, and how she smells. She says she smells of roses and vanilla, but you'd like to check that yourself.
You imagine her arm around your waist, your fingers laced together. Her skin is soft and warm against yours. Her soft breathing by your neck makes your heart race. You're so in love with her. She's so close yet so far away.
You keep your eyes closed as you say, "I love you."
You can hear the smile in her voice as she replies, "I love you more."
You open your eyes and look to her. She looks so beautiful in the light. You smile as you reply, "Impossible."

A/N
you people
you know I'm gay
you know I'm a gayly one
I like cats
I like boobs
I like them all
But let me tell you
I kinda like a boy