Bar

You're visiting a bar for the first time...

You walk up to the bar. You don't usually come to these places alone, but you were free for the evening, and just felt like going out.
You sit at an open stool, and you see the bartender.
She's so beautiful. Her long dark hair falls in waves about her shoulders, and she's wearing a sexy black dress with a plunging neckline. There's lace adorning the neckline, and a large black belt is at her waist. The skirt portion of the dress has red roses on it.
She's so curvy and gorgeous.
Sh starts walking toward you. She smiles. Her eyes are surrounded with a smokey eyeshadow, and her lips are painted red. Her hair is chic and classily messy. She's literal perfection.
"What'll you have?" she asks, and you smile. Your heart is doing jumping jacks.
"Beer, please," you say. You feel like your cheeks are beet red just talking to her.
But she doesn't seem to notice—or maybe she's just nice.
"Coming right up," she says before getting a beer mug and taking it over to the end of the bar to fill it up.
You can't help it. You notice how great her ass is. She's wearing bright red heels that match the roses on her dress and her lipstick.
You didn't know bartenders could be this sexy. You can't imagine she doesn't get a lot of people flirting with her.
After a moment, she comes back over to you and puts the mug in front of you.
"Here you go," she says.
"Thank you." You notice how her nails are red, too. She runs a hand through her messy hair.
"First one's on the house," she says, giving you a wink.
Your heart practically stops.
"Thanks," you say, trying to smile in a way that doesn't seem creepy or looks as though you perhaps died a little on the inside.
"Tell me," she says, putting her hands on the bar counter and leaning forward. "What's a pretty lady like you doing here alone?"
Your stomach does a flip.
"Just felt like having a night out alone," you reply. You take a sip of your beer.
"No boyfriend? Or...girlfriend?" she asks. Damn, she's really going for it.
"Would be a girlfriend, but no. I'm single," you say smoothly. Two can play this game.
"Oh? Me, too," she replies.
Damn you're moving fast.
"Looking to date?" you question.
"Mhmm. Just can't find the right girl," she says, leaning forward more.
"Maybe she's right in front of you," you suggest, smirking. Just one sip of some beer and you're over here, smooth as hell.
"Hmm," she smirks. "Maybe so."
That night, you go to her place.
That month, she asks you to become her girlfriend.
The next year, she asks you to become her wife.
And in that moment, you say yes.
Who knew you'd meet the love of your life at a bar?

A/N
now if only I were this smooth
Okay so I'm currently working on a story and I knOW I gotta deal with the Demi story but okay lemme tell you
I'm really into my current story and I just wanna live in that world for a while okay