Day Trip

Suggested by katemarie120 (my middle name's Marie hehe) xx

You're at school...

It's the day of a field trip. You don't even want to go—hell, you don't actually have to go. The students are filing into the bus when a sleek black car pulls into the parking lot.
You look toward the car with interest, wondering who would have such a fancy car around here.
Your heart nearly stops when you see who comes out of the car.
It's Demi fucking Lovato. Your breathing becomes erratic, and you feel like you're going to pass out. A few people notice, and they start yelling frantically. You can only stare at her. She's wearing her long hair down, and her makeup is dark and seductive. Her jacket is an olive color, and you can see a white shirt underneath. Her legs are clad in blue jeans that accentuate her curves.
You bite your lip. She looks so beautiful.
That's when your eyes meet. She smiles slightly, and you feel flustered. She can't actually be smiling at you...right?
She comes right up to you before saying, "Are you y/n?"
"What?" you ask blankly before registering the question. "Yes," you blurt out, making her laugh. Several people try to grab her, but the teachers keep everything under control.
"Alright Miss Lovato, I suggest you get out quickly before they devour you," the principal says jokingly, making Demi laugh slightly.
"Will do," she says, taking your hand. You feel as though you're going to pass out. You honestly wouldn't be surprised if you just collapsed right here right now.
She pulls you toward her car, and you can't help but look back at everyone. Some people look happy for you; others look jealous. But it doesn't matter.
"Here, get in," she says, opening the passenger side door of the sleek car.
You get into the car. It smells floral inside, and you watch as she slips into the driver's seat.
"Seatbelt, please," she says, and you pull on your seatbelt obediently. She yanks on her own before pulling out of the parking lot.
"So!" she begins. "Were you surprised?" she asks, and you nod before realizing she's looking at the road and not you.
"Yes," you tell her. "I can't believe you're actually here."
"I am, and I'm going to take you out for the day," she says. "What do you want to do first?"
You rack your brain in an attempt to figure out what you want to do with her. You get to spend the day with the love of your life. You want to make it count.
"I really don't know," you admit. You've played this out in your head before, but it's always just a fantasy. You never actually believed it could happen.
"Well, I would like to spend some time outside," she says. "I know this amazing place where nobody can bother us."
And so, she drives you to said spot. It's a clearing in the woods. The sunlight hits it so perfectly that everything looks ethereal.
"It's so beautiful," you say, and she smiles slightly. She grabs a blanket from the back of the car, and the two of you sit down in the clearing.
You soak up the sun as she speaks, "Do you know who organized this?"
You look to her and shake your head.
"Me," she says with a small smile. "I saw you at my concert a while back and found your Twitter account. I just really wanted to meet you and talk—one on one," she says, making your heart skip a beat.
"Really?"
"Really," she replies, a smile on her gorgeous face. You're in shock. This is like one of those imagines that you always read. You can't believe it's actually happening.
She went to all that trouble to find you, and now you're sitting in a clearing with her. What is life?
You spend your time chatting for a while, and right when you think you're going to leave, she leans in, kissing you. Your heart pounds in your chest.
She tastes sweet and soft. You don't know how softness can be a taste, but it is. That's the only way you can describe it. She puts her hand on your face, pulling you closer. You feel yourself smile against her lips. This is incredible. It's actually happening.
She pulls way after a moment, letting out a little laugh as she presses her forehead to yours.
"I really wanted to do that," she admits.
"Me, too," you reply.
"Can I do it again?" she questions.
"You don't even have to ask."

And that is exactly how you started dating Demi Lovato. To this day, six months later, you still go to that clearing. There's just something special about it—and not just because you first kissed her there.

A/N
I kinda liked that
I wrote this in literally like ten minutes shshaha that was intense
I was so distracted but somehow managed to do it wow go me
Also guess who has a crush again dhndnsksj yep it's this bitch
Rip