1on1

This is inspired by 1on1 by wolfi. It's a really smooth and sexy song that gives me this vibe. And while you're here please go listen to it—I've linked the Spotify link below (you can see it if you're using a computer). If not just go look it up okay the imagine pairs with it.

Also I know I can't poetry but I tried okay don't touch me

Ghost touch of cloud
Soft lips whisper
Warm skin against
Warm skin

Eyes within a world lies
Emotions bloom like
Roses red yellow white
Pure devotion strong

Voice of melody
Lace soft white
Ethereal touch and
Golden glow

You stand in the doorway of your room, watching your girlfriend as she reads. She looks so beautiful. Her skin looks soft against the white bed sheets. Her jet black hair falls in waves down her back. She's wearing that white lace piece that you love so much. A silk robe covers her, but her shoulders are exposed, showing her smooth skin.
You could watch her read all day. Her face is peaceful and relaxed. You can admire her without bothering her, and it's the best feeling.
Her red lips look soft and inviting, and you want to run your hands through her dark hair.
"Demi?" you ask, and she looks up from her book.
She smiles, making your heart beat faster. Her brown eyes shine as she stands up. She drops her book on the night stand and comes over to you. You smile as she wraps her arms around your neck. You put your hands on her hips, feeling the soft lace under your fingertips.
She smiles as she looks into your eyes.
"I missed you," she whispers, leaning in.
"I missed you," you reply, and your lips meet hers. You melt into her touch, and the two of you fall onto the bed together. She straddles you, and you sit up, putting your hand on her thigh. You slide it higher as she kisses you once more. Her hands tangle in your hair, pulling you closer.
She tastes sweet like candy; her lips are so soft and inviting. The sweet scent of vanilla surrounds you, enveloping you.
You let your hands wander her body, feeling her soft skin. She bites your bottom lip gently, and you moan against her. You slide your hands to her shoulders, pushing the silk robe off her body. It slips down to her elbows, exposing her back. You slip one hand behind her, feeling her skin before letting your fingers tangle in her soft hair. She smiles against your lips as you move your other hand to her breast.
Your heart beats rapidly; the feeling of her skin against yours always sends a wave of emotions through you. You're irrevocably in love with her and unapologetically obsessed with everything about her.
"I love you," you whisper against her lips. You feel her smirk before letting her lips trail down your jawline and neck. Your heart pounds in your chest as she kisses your neck, her soft lips warm against your hot skin.
You feel her lips near your ear as she murmurs, "I love you."
Her voice makes you shiver. You close your eyes and simply feel her against you. You would live within this moment if you could.
You lean back, and she falls on top of you. Your eyes meet, and you both smile.
You're obsessed with each other, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N
reminder to go listen to the song—and also anything else by wolfi honestly
I don't think I've ever written such a lengthy and slow make out scene
I wanted to focus on sensations and emotions, and I hope I was able to do that
yeet