The One Part 3

It's been several months since Demi proposed to you, and she's been on tour. You haven't seen her in person for a while, but today, you have a surprise for her.

"Yeah," Demi says, grinning. She's on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, and Ellen, as usual, has a surprise for her.
"Tell me about that moment," Ellen says, referring to the proposal.
"We were watching my documentary—"
"Watch it now on YouTube!" Ellen cuts in excitedly, making you laugh slightly.
"Right," Demi laughs. "Yeah." She grins, and you feel your heart flutter. She can't see you as you watch from the sidelines. "We were watching it," Demi continues. "I'd watched her scene for the first time and started crying. Then, she watched my scene."
"With Marissa asking about whether you were gonna put a ring on it," Ellen adds, and Demi nods.
"Right as that scene ended, I whipped out the ring and then swept her off her feet as the band started playing." She bursts into laughter. "I'm kidding," she giggles. "I literally was like, "Hey bitch, wanna be my wife?" and she was like, "Fuck yeah bitch."—or something like that," she says, still laughing.
You can't stifle your laugh. That sounds even better than what really went down.
"Sounds romantic," Ellen comments wryly.
"It actually was, though. I don't know. Everything with her is better. Even when we're wasting time together, it's fun."
"Well, I think you're going to like my surprise, then," Ellen grins, turning toward you.
"Ellen, you didn't," Demi gasps as you step out on stage. The crowd roars, but you can only hear Demi's voice as she exclaims, "Princess!"
She stands up, and you run into her arms, crashing onto the couch together.
"I missed you so much," she breathes, burying her face in your hair.
"I missed you more," you respond, feeling emotional.
"Let's give it up for the happy couple!" Ellen exclaims, but you two are in your own world now.
"I love you," she whispers before pulling away enough to kiss you. You feel yourself shiver. You missed her. You missed this. You missed this angelic feeling of her lips against yours.
"I love you more," you murmur, and she smiles slightly.
"Impossible."

A/N
yeeee
Very short