Sky

Requested by Hujnifish !!

You're on a date with your girlfriend, Demi...

You walk in the park with your girlfriend. You'd eaten an early dinner together, as she'd insisted it had to be special.
The park was where you met a little more than five years ago. You remember the day perfectly...

"Fuck!" you exclaim at the same moment that she says, "Shit!" You'd crashed into each other because you'd both been looking up at the sky.
"I'm so sorry," she says as you say the same thing.
You both burst into laughter.
"You okay?" you ask, and she smiles. She's so beautiful.
"I'm fine," she responds. "You?"
"I'm okay," you tell her. You've never seen anyone so beautiful.
You meet her brown eyes, and time seems to stop. She grins, her bright red lips turning up into a beautiful smile.
"I'm Demi," she says softly. Her voice is like music to your ears.
"Y/n," you reply. You feel giddy talking to her.
"Do you have time after this?" she asks, and you furrow your brow, not understanding. "Like, do you want to grab some coffee?"
"Oh," you say, your cheeks flushing. "I'd...I'd like that."

Even now, you think of that day. You wonder what your life would be like if you hadn't literally crashed into her that day. You don't even want to imagine it.
"Why is today so special?" you ask as you walk. She squeezes your hand gently.
She looks to you and smiles. "Look up."
Confused, you do so. That's when you see a plane flying overhead.
It starts writing something. You feel your breath hitch.
You see the world "will".
"Oh my god," you say as the word "you" is formed.
Within moments, the writing is clear as day—"Will you marry me?"
You look back to Demi, who's now on one knee.
"Oh my god." You're at a loss for words. You feel tears in your eyes.
"So, what do you say?" she asks, producing a gorgeous ring and lifting it up. "You're the love of my life and my whole world. I couldn't live without you. I love you more than anything," she says, looking up at you with love in her eyes.
"Of course I'll marry you," you choke out as tears start to roll down your cheeks. You're overjoyed. You can't imagine a more perfect day.
She slips the ring onto your finger before standing up and sweeping you into her arms.
"I love you so much," you whisper, breathing in her comforting scent. She smells perfect. Like literal perfection.
"I love you more," she says before pressing her lips to yours. You smile against her.
You can taste the saltiness of your tears between your lips, but neither of you cares. You're both too happy.
"Impossible," you murmur, and she smiles. Your heart skips a beat.
"Never."

A/N
yeeeeeee
hope you liked it
uNRELATED BUT MY PACKAGE FROM MY ALMONDTITS ARRIVED TODAY AND IM SO HAPPY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH