House

Okay so in most of my imagines and books, I have "the house" that I use.
I wanted to "show" you what I see in my mind's eye, but I also wanted to make it more interesting, so I turned it into an imagine. I'll have a more objective and personal one in a different book. (I've decided to call it "Head Space"—it's up now!!)

You've just bought a house with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Oh my god. It's perfect," you say softly when you see it. Demi had wanted to keep it a surprise, so you're just now seeing it for the first time.
It's white on the outside, and the roof tiles are a cream color. The lawn is fresh and green, and a stone path leads up to the porch.
You start walking up the path hand-in-hand.
The front door is a darkish brown, and the doorknob is gold. The porch has three steps and a white swinging bench. You can imagine yourselves sitting there reading together, enjoying each other's company.
You glance to the windows on either side of the door.
You touch the golden doorknob and slowly push open the door. You glance to Demi, who smiles to you.
You look inside. The house is absolutely gorgeous. Right in front of you is a staircase, and to the left is a kitchen.
Beside you is a coat rack and a small table. You imagine that you'll put your keys there. You can already hear Demi yelling at you asking where you left the car keys.
"What's over here?" you ask, looking to the right. There're no doors, only doorways.
"It's the living room," she says. There's already a coffee table and a sofa. A TV is in front of the sofa.
"It's so nice," you say, looking around the room. The walls are a soft white—not a sterile white, but something kinder.
"I'm thinking that's where we can fuck," she says, pointing to the sofa.
"Demi!"
"What! You were thinking it, too," she says, making a face before spinning around.
"I was not," you say, but it had crossed your mind a bit.
You follow her into the kitchen, and you see a fridge in the corner and a sink beside it.
"We're going to stock this fridge with so much food," she says, going over to it. "And we'll put lots of magnets here, too."
You smile at the thought as you look around the room. There's a long counter along the same wall, and there're some cupboards above the grey counter.
"Can you reach those?" you ask her, and she goes over to the counter before getting on her tip-toes and opening the cupboard.
"Take that, bitch," she says, making you snort.
"Fair enough."
The table has two chairs, and it just looks so cozy. It looks like somewhere you could eat a quick breakfast at, a long romantic dinner, and even ice cream while playing board games. It fits everything.
The walls are a cream color, reminding you of soft sunshine and cream filled donuts.
"Did you pick the colors for the walls?" you ask.
"I did," she responds, coming over to you and pecking you on the cheek. "I want to show you the rooms upstairs."
You let her pull you upstairs, and she opens the door to a bedroom.
When you walk inside, you can see a dresser and mirror on the right. It's a beautiful room. The right wall is a small walk-in closet, and there's also another door beside it.
"Is that a bathroom?" you ask, and she nods. "That's amazing."
"I mean, I know how you hate leaving the room to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night."
"Yeah," you laugh.
You look toward the bed. Above it is a small window, and there's also a small bed-side table.
The bed is large, and the sheets are white. The covers are a soft blue that reminds you of the ocean.
"I thought this color would be perfect," she says, and you nod.
"It is."
"The best part, though, is the bathroom," she says. "Come on."
You follow her into the large bathroom.
It's a huge white-tiled room with a glass-walled shower. A large white bathtub with golden "feet" is beside the shower. On one side is a hotel-like counter and sink. There's a huge mirror, and under the sink is a cupboard.
"Damn," you comment, and she claps her hands once.
"I wanted it to look like a hotel."
"You succeeded," you say, and she makes a face.
"Oh! The other rooms are laundry rooms and shit, but let me just show you the final downstairs bathroom." She grabs your hand, pulling you out of the room. You walk downstairs before reaching the bathroom behind the stairs.
She opens the door, revealing a simple bathroom with a toilet and a bath/shower in the back. As you stand in the doorway, you can see a counter and sink on the the left-hand side. Above the sink is a mirror and medicine cabinet. It's simple, but you notice something on the mirror.
"Did you put that there?" you ask as you go over to the mirror. You take the note off the mirror.
"Maybe."
You read it:

To my favorite human bean,

I love you, and I hope you love this house. I don't know why I'm writing this note, but here you go.

Love, your annoying future wife

You stifle a laugh as you walk out of the bathroom together. You make your way outside to sit on the swinging bench together. Folding the note, you put it in your pocket.
"I love you," you say, and she smiles.
"I love you more," she replies softly. She leans in, and your lips meet. You can just imagine your future in this house. With her, you know it will be perfect.
You're so filled with happiness that you feel overwhelmed. But in a good way.
"Impossible," you murmur, making her giggle against you.
"I don't think so."

A/N
So that's "the house"—explained in the form of an imagine
Check out my other book for a more freeform description