ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ 7.0

A stupid one bc I don't feel like writing seriously lmao I'm working on making the previous ones into a book yeeee

You're at home with your girlfriend, Demi...

You're flipping through your book that teaches you how to kiss. You furrow your brow as you look at the greatness on the page:

how to: kiss
Look in your partner's eyes
Lean in slowly
Pucker up
and then...
NOOT NOOT

"I must do this," you say before calling your girlfriend. "Cheese head! Come here!"
"For the last fucking time, I'm not Cheese head," Demi grumbles, walking into the room with her cheese hat on.
"Then take off your hat," you tell her as she sits down.
"How dare you, Patrick!" she yells.
"Shut up and kiss me," you groan.
You look into her eyes and lean in slowly. You pucker up, and as your lips almost meet, you scream, "NOOT NOOT!"
She screams in terror and runs out of the room.
"You promised not to do that anymore!" she screams, tripping over Ketnipz as she goes down the hall.
"Frick," Ketnipz says,
"Are you okay?" you ask, running out into the hallway and going over to Ketnipz.
"I'm rad," he replies, flashing you a sly grin.
"Good," you say, going over to Demi, who's writhing around on the floor and screaming.
She crams a potato chip in her mouth as she writhes around. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"What are you doing?" you groan, and Demi breaks off a bit of her crusty cheese from her hat. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"Eating, bitch. What are you doing?"
"Get up."
"You get up," she retorts as she continues to eat. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
Ketnipz snatches the hat off her head before running with it.
"KETNIPZ GET BACK HERE!" she screams, cramming a potato chip in her mouth before getting up. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ. "GET THAT PINK ASS BACK OVER HERE."
"What will the neighbors think?" you groan as you chase her.
Demi runs down the stairs as Ketnipz waddles out the door.
"KETNIPZ!" she yells, cramming another chip in her mouth. "KET," ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ, "NIPZ!"
Fredrico Breeko enters the room, nearly crashing into Demi.
"Get the fuck out of the way, bitch!" she yells, pushing past him and running out the door after Ketnipz.
"Rude," Fredrico Breeko says, shaking his head and readjusting his dick glasses. 
"You're the one waltzing into our house," you tell him, waggling your finger at him.
"How dare you! I am Fredrico Breeko!"
"Shut up."
"Alright sugartwats, you listen here," he says, making you gasp.
"Shut your pie hole!" you order, and he narrows his eyes.
"This hole is for cake. Not pie."
Ketnipz comes running back into the house, now wearing the cheese hat.
"Take break. Eat cake," he says, offering Fredrico Breeko a slice of cake from his magic cake pocket.
"Don't mind if I do," Fredrico Breeko replies, but when he reaches for the cake, Ketnipz throws it in his face.
"AHHH!" Fredrico Breeko screams, his dick classes ruined.
"The dick is classy!" Almondtits announces, entering your story.
Everyone starts screaming. Demi returns and tackles Ketnipz, continuing to scream.
I enter your story. "Demi, I need your help with that Almondtits thing."
Demi looks up at me and makes a face. She crams a chip in her mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"I don't know you, bitch," she snaps.
I replay what I said.
"Oh, I meant to say," I start at the same moment that Almondtits says, "You meant—"
We start speaking in sync, "Almondtits, I need your help with that Demi thing."
"That's some illuminati shit right there," Fredrico Breeko comments as he wipes his dick. He chews on a chip that he'd stolen from Demi earlier. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"Shut your cake hole," you tell him.
"Sugartits, we gotta go," Almondtits tells me, and we exit your story.
"That was fucking weird," Demi comments, still pinning down Ketnipz, who makes pathetic noises as he tries to get away.
"Not rad," he whines, and Demi grabs the cheese hat off his head.
"Bitch," she mutters, and Ketnipz smacks her leg as she stands up.
"No cake for you," he says, throwing cakes at everyone.
One hits you in the face, and you scream.
"KETNIPZ!"
"Take fricking break! Eat cake!" he yells as he runs up the stairs.
He trips on the way up, and he mutters, "Frick," before getting up and continuing on his way.
You look to Demi, who has on her cheese hat again.
"Noot noot," you tell her, and she grins.
She slowly chews on some chips as she replies, "Noot," ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ "noot."

A/N
I love almondtits
She basically wrote half of this so creds to her hehehe