Siren Part 2 (Alternate Ending)

"I can turn you into a mermaid," she says quickly, and you blink.
"You can do fucking what, now?"

"I can bite you and turn you into a mermaid," she says, and you blink.
"You can do what now?"
"I can turn you into a mermaid."
"What, are you some kind of vampire mermaid?" you ask, and she shrugs. "Fuck," you say, and she tilts her head to the side.
"So?"
"What do you mean 'so?', like, what am I supposed to say?"
"I don't know," she says, brushing her hair behind her ear. "Yes?" She smiles, her eyes glinting in the light.
"I'm not going to say yes to you turning me into a fucking mermaid. I have a life," you say before realizing that's not really true.
"What?" she asks, noticing your expression.
"I don't really have a life."
"You don't?" She moves closer.
"I don't have anybody really keeping me here," you admit, and she smiles slightly.
"We could be together forever," she says, reaching for your hand.
That really doesn't sound bad. She's beautiful.
"Mermaids are like French Angelfish," she says, and you blink.
"Is that supposed to mean something to me?"
"They mate for life," she explains. "I've already chosen you," she tells you.
"How can you choose me when I'm not even a mermaid?"
"Doesn't matter. I chose you. You're mine," she says. Something about the way she says that makes you feel uneasy.
"Look, mermaid—"
"My name is Demetria," she cuts in.
"Okay, Demetria. I appreciate you saving my life, but I can't become a mermaid."
"Come here," she says, and she moves closer to you. You try to move away, but she touches your arm. Her skin is cold.
She leans closer, and your heart rate spikes. You try to push her away, but before you can, her face moves to your neck. You feel her teeth break skin as she bites into you.
You try to push her off as pain rushes through you. You scream in agony as she digs her nails into your skin, yanking you toward her.
She pulls you down into the water. You can't breathe.
She digs her teeth into your flesh again. You scream. Your vision is blurred by your blood in the water.
"Should've said yes, little girl," she hisses. She bites your arm, ripping off a chunk of your flesh.
You cry out—not that anyone can hear you.
The last thing you see is her blurry face, red strips of your flesh hanging from her sharp teeth.

The next day...

A fisherman walks along the shore. He sees a woman in the sand.
"Miss?" he calls out. "Are you okay?" He runs over to her, but even before he gets close, he sees all the blood.  "Oh god."
He stops in his tracks. He can see her bones and mangled flesh. There are numerous bite marks on her blue-tinged skin. Her expression is one of agony. Her long hair is tangled and dirty.
"Hello there." He hears a sweet voice.
He turns to see a woman—a woman with a tail. She's lying in the sand, topless. A mermaid.
She's so beautiful. He can't think straight.
"Come here," she purrs, and he finds himself walking toward her. "Sit," she commands, and he does so. He can't resist her. He reaches for her.
She takes his hand and smirks. She pulls his finger to her lips before taking it in her mouth. His mouth falls open as he becomes aroused.
That's when she bites down. He screams in agony. His bone snaps in half, and blood gushes from the wound where his finger used to be. Blood drips from her mouth as she grins maliciously. "You'll make for a good snack."

A/N
Alternate fucked up ending. You're welcome.