Wish

Guess who's back beansssss

Thanks to my mUSE who came through again, we've got this weird ass imagine to restart our journey (to another 200 imagines)

As you were talking with your girlfriend, Demi, an idea came to mind. You wished it could come true, but it was too unrealistic. But that's when something amazing and incredible happened—your wish came true.

"The fuck are we doing on an island." Demi looks to you, pissed off. The question comes through more like a statement.
"I may have wished for us to live in our own little bubble," you respond. A bark. "With our dogs," you add, and she makes a face.
"And can we get out of said bu—Batman stop that. Said bubble?" she asks as she pulls Batman off your dog.
"I don't know," you respond, and she sighs.
"I'm so confused right now," she groans.
"Who cares, though? We have each other and our dogs."
She looks to you. You can practically see the gears in her head turning. And then she lets out a breath.
"Yeah, you're right." She smiles slightly before looking out toward the ocean. "You know, we're on an island."
"Mhmm."
"Shouldn't we get in the water?"
"Look who's on board now," you reply with a grin.
The two of you change quickly into your bathing suits before running into the water. There's so much that's too idealistic. Like how your bathing suits happened to be there and they also happened to fit you just perfectly.
The water is not too warm or too cold. It's just...perfect.
You float onto your back, listening to the sound of your dogs barking and playing in the sand. Demi comes to your side, and you glance to her.
"I really like this," she tells you, and you lift your head. "It's like we're the only two people in the world."
"That's the whole point," you reply, smiling slightly.
You move onto your feet, the water lapping at your shoulders.
She moves closer, her hands sliding to your hips. You smile slightly, her touch sending a shiver down your spine.
"I love you," she says softly. The sun makes her wet skin gleam with a gorgeous glow. She looks ethereal.
"I love you more," you whisper as you lean in at the same moment. You meet her lips and feel your heart rate spike.
Her lips are hot against yours, making you feel as if a rush of heat is surging through you. She smiles against you as she pulls you closer.
You wrap your arms around her neck, pulling her so close that your bodies practically blend together. She tastes of happiness. If happiness had a taste, this would be it. This is how happiness would feel.
Suddenly, you hear her voice—"Wake up."
You jerk awake and blink. It all felt so real. You touch your lips and look over toward the voice. Demi is looking at you, an amused look on her face.
"You'd better have been dreaming about me," she says.
"I was," you reply, and she smirks.
"I came home to you passed out on the couch—I figured I should just let you sleep," she says. "But then you started making out with someone and wanted to make sure you were making out with me."
You laugh and sit up, running a hand through your messy hair.
"We were living in our own little bubble," you say as she sits on the couch beside you. She puts an arm around you, and you move into her side.
"Aren't we already?" she questions, turning her head so your lips are mere centimeters apart.
"Hmm," you respond before leaning in and pressing your lips to hers. You feel the rush you always feel when you kiss her. You smile against her lips as she moves her hand to your face, caressing your skin.
You're the only two people in the world right now. She's right. You don't need an island to live in your bubble—you just need her.

A/N
I'm backkkk hope this was a good one

Demi Imagines 2.0On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara