ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ 10.0

bET YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE
HA
I'M NOT

You're at home with your girlfriend, Demi...

"So," she says, looking to you. She slowly puts her hand between your legs, taking a chip out of the bag. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"Yes?" you ask as you cram approximately 69 chips in your mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"I feel like it's time for us to have some gender traffic."
"Pardon?" You stuff 78 chips in your mouth. Aggressive ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"Gender traffic. Let's do the gender traffic," she says, grabbing a chip from the bag and ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ-ing.
Ketnipz waddles into the room. "Be cool. Stay in school." He whips out a bag of chips before cramming some in his mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"Fredrico Breeko is here, bitches!" Fredrico Breeko, the dick glasses man, announces as he saunters into the room.
"I thought we locked him out," you groan.
"I let him in," the itty bitty titty kitty says, shaking her fist.
"Why would you let him in, itty bitty titty kitty?" Demi asks. "We were about to have gender traffic."
"Pet a ket," Ketnipz says, trying to pet the itty bitty titty kitty.
"Get away from me, you pink thumb-lookin' ass," the itty bitty titty kitty screams, running out of the room. Ketnipz ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ-es on his chips as he runs after the itty bitty titty kitty.
"Ketnipz is bootiful!" you yell after the pair.
"Get out, dick face," Demi tells the dick glasses man, Fredrico Breeko.
"Why should I leave? I just got here," Fredrico Breeko replies.
"We're going to have gender traffic," Demi responds, hissing at him.
"Beep beep, bitch," you concur.
"Well, I'll just have to exit the kitchen then, won't I?" Fredrico Breeko says, the dick on his face wagging. He exits stage left, and I throw him across the country because we don't need him here right now.
"FREDRICO BREEKO NOISESSSSSSSS!" he yells as he flies.
"What was that?" an old lady sipping tea asks.
"I don't know, Martha," her friend Susan replies.
"It sounded like that dick glasses man we all hear about," Martha comments, sipping her tea with a loud slurp.
"I concur, Martha. I, Susan, concur with your statement," Susan replies, cramming a cookie in her mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"Thank you for your concur-ment," Martha says.
Back at the house, you're attempting to have gender traffic with your girlfriend.
"This is too big."
"It won't go in," you agree.
"We need another one," she says, getting a different toy car and rolling it through a tunnel.
"Cheese noises," Ketnipz comments as he comes into the room, the itty bitty titty kitty titty itty bitty bitty kitty in his arms.
"Hiss hiss bitch," the itty bitty titty kitty says, and you sigh.
"We're trying to do the gender traffic here," you tell them.
"Oh, I didn't know. I will leave...so," Ketnipz says, cramming a chip in his mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
The itty bitty titty kitty escapes from his grasp before running straight for your gender traffic zone. She destroys all your cars and tunnel in a whir blur of whirling blurry fur.
"TITTY KITTY BITTY ITTY!" you yell.
"We can still do the traffic of the gender without that," Demi comments, and you look to her.
"How?" you ask, and she smiles before shoving a chip in her mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"Let me—ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ—tell you," she says before leaning in.
Her lips brush your ear as she whispers, "Beep beep, bitch."
You are shooketh to your core, so you say so.
"I am shooketh to my core."
"I concur," Susan says from ten blocks away.
"I concur with your concur-ment," Martha adds.
"I don't concur with any of you bitches!" Fredrico Breeko yells as he rides his zebra back towards the house.
And thus, you and Demi have gender traffic all day long.

A/N
this literally came from demisbitch telling me that "Geschlechtsverkehr" is the German word for sex
and it literally means gender traffic???
I love German wow