Pool

You're at a hotel with your girlfriend, Demi...

"I want to get in the pool," she says as she hits you with a pillow.
You smack her with the same pillow before replying. "Then go."
She hits you with the pillow again.
"Come with me."
You hit her again.
"I'm busy."
She lifts her head to look at you. "Doing what? Existing?"
"I'm busy with many things," you respond, slapping your hand against the bedside table in an attempt to get your phone.
"Like?"
You can't find your phone, and you turn your head to look for it. She hits you with the pillow again.
"Demetria!"
"That's my name!" she yells back, hitting you with the pillow once more. You grab it and throw it across the room. "Hey!"
She grabs another pillow before smacking you with it.
"Stop it," you say, grabbing the pillow and throwing that across the room, too.
"Then come with me to the pool," she says as she sits up. She runs a hand through her messy hair and looks to you.
"I'm busy."
"With?"
"Yes, existing," you tell her, and she sticks out her bottom lip.
"The pool is no fun without anyone to drown."
"Mmm well you'll just have to drown the pillows," you respond, trying not to laugh.
"They're no fun," she replies, climbing over you and getting off the bed. She goes over to get the pillows before throwing them at you. You catch them and put them aside
"You want me to go with you to the pool?" you ask, sitting up and looking to her.
"Yes," she replies. "Now come on, woman. Get your swimsuit on."
You sigh and get off the bed. She yanks off her pants before throwing them on the couch and going over to her suitcase to get her swimsuit.
"You put this on," she tells you, throwing you your swimsuit.
"Fine fine," you groan. You know you're going to enjoy the pool. It's just you're lazy and don't feel like moving.
You both change into your swimsuits and get out onto the deck where the pool is. Demi looks so good in her striped cherry swimsuit. She puts a pair of sunglasses on her head before grabbing the shower head and turning it on. She looks to you as she lets the water flow down her body. She knows what she's doing.
She smirks as she turns around. She bends over to do something—you know she didn't have to do that, but she did anyway. Because she's like that.
You go over to her and smack her ass before taking the shower head from her and rinsing yourself off.
She just raises her eyebrows before going to the pool and sitting on the edge. She lets her legs fall into the water, and she leans back on her arms.
You turn off the water and go over to her. As you move to sit beside her, you feel her push you. You fall into the pool face-first, and you come up sputtering and coughing.
"Demetria!" you screech at her, and she laughs.
"Come on, that was funny," she says, and you're tempted to pull her feet. But that might hurt her, so you refrain.
"No, it wasn't," you reply, your nose stinging with water. You scrunch up your face and look at her. "Fuck you."
"I would hope so," she responds before hopping into the pool. She slips on her sunglasses before coming over to you.
You swim away.
"Hey," she complains, but you move away from her.
"You push me, I run from you."
"You're swimming not running," she says, and you splash some water at her.
"You know what I mean," you tell her, but you're already laughing at this point.
She's so annoying, but you love her.
Eventually, you let her catch you, and she sets her sunglasses on the poolside as she pulls you into her. You put your arms around her neck as she leans in to kiss you. You consider turning your head so she kisses your cheek, but you don't.
Your lips meet, and she smiles against you. She pulls you closer, her hands slipping behind you to your ass.
You smirk as you bite her lip lightly.
"I love you," she mumbles as you release her lip and kiss her again.
"Of course you do," you say wryly, and she fake-gasps. She lightly squeezes your butt, making you yelp. "Mmm," you respond, and she pulls away slightly.
"You love me," she smirks.
"Yeah, I do," you tell her, letting out a breath. "You're fucking annoying as hell, but I love you."
And then she fucking splashes you in the face, but honestly, did you expect anything else?

A/N
I like this one because Demi was annoying as fuck and I really find that cute idk bye