Best Birthday

Happy birthday DemetriaMyQueen_ xx

You're coming home to your girlfriend, Demi...

The two of you have only recently started living together. Still at the beginning of your relationship, you really don't know how things are going to go. You really like her a lot, and from what you can tell, the feeling is mutual.
You don't know why, but you feel like today is going to be a big deal for the two of you—relationship-wise. I mean, it certainly helps that it's your birthday.
You continue thinking as you walk into your home, but your train of thought is stopped when Demi yells.
"Happy birthday!" she screams from the kitchen. She runs out and tackles you in a hug, nearly knocking you over.
"You already congratulated me this morning," you laugh, but you hug her back. She smells good like she always does. There's the familiar hint of lavender and vanilla, but today, she also smells of food. Oh fuck, was she cooking?
"I know, but it's your fucking birthday," she replies, and you laugh lightly.
"Well thank you," you say, and she kisses your cheek.
"Come on, I made food." You open your mouth to interject, but she finishes, "But I burnt it, so I ordered something instead."
You laugh slightly, and she pulls you into the kitchen.
"See?" she asks, and you look to all the food on the table. The surface is absolutely covered with all your favorite foods.
"Wow," you say. "This is amazing." The delicious smell of food floods your nose. You breathe in deeply. You're absolutely famished.
"Come on," she says as she pulls you to the table. "Sit sit." She's smiling brightly as you sit down. She takes her seat across from you, and you start eating. Everything is absolutely perfect. You couldn't have asked for a better night.
After your meal, you sit on the sofa with her, your arms wrapped around her as you watch your favorite movies. It's exactly what you wanted. You just wanted some quality time with your girlfriend, and that's what she's given you.
You look toward her as the final movie starts to end.
She meets your eyes. Her brown eyes shine in the light, and you feel yourself lean in.
Your lips meet hers, and she smiles against you. Her lips are warm and soft against yours, making your heart flutter. Your hand moves to her face, and she pulls you closer.
"Bedroom?" she whispers, and you nod.
You get up, practically running to the bedroom. You crash onto the bed, Demi falling on top of you. Your clothes are thrown aside, and she nearly tears your underwear.
Her lips meet yours in a heated kiss, and you moan against her. She slides her hand down your body, leaving a trail of fire in her wake. You feel your stomach do a flip as her fingertips slide along your lower stomach.
"Happy birthday," she whispers, pressing her lips to yours once more. You moan as she slips her fingers between your folds and pushes two fingers inside you.
Pleasure rushes through your body, and you arch your back as you buck your hips against her hand. She bites down on your bottom lip as she curls her fingers inside you, sending a wave of pleasure through your body.
"Fuck," you moan as her fingers brush just the right spots.
You're thrown into bliss, and it doesn't take long for you to hit your high. You let out a scream of ecstasy, your heart beating rapidly in your chest.
You're breathing heavily, but you're not finished yet.
"Your turn," you murmur as she kisses you. She smirks against you.
You don't get any sleep, but you both don't care.
Your feeling was right. After your night together, you knew for sure.
By the time the sun comes up, you're both tired and content.
"Demi," you whisper, and she looks to you. She's so beautiful. Her hair is a mess, but she's still the most beautiful woman you've ever seen in your entire life.
"What?" she whispers back, smiling slightly.
"I love you."
Her eyes widen slightly. This is the first time you've said you loved her. You weren't sure before, but now. You know now.
"I..." She smiles, tearing up a bit. "I love you, too."
You lean in, kissing her gently again.
"This was the best birthday I've ever had," you murmur.
"I feel like I got the best gift of all," she responds, making you giggle.
"That was corny."
"You've got an ear for these things," she replies, and you groan slightly. "You can't take back your love," she says, making you laugh.
"I wouldn't dream of it."

A/N
Happy birthdayyyyyyy
Hope you liked thisss
I don't think it had enough smut to be labeled as such but that's okay