Kenya Trip

Requested by shitwmy xxx

You're on a trip to Kenya with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Not the sunglasses!" Demi laughs as an elephant baby tries to grab her glasses with his trunk.
You stifle a laugh as he pushes the glasses off her. They almost fall to the ground, but she catches them before they do.
"You're sassy today, aren't you?" she questions, looking to the elephant, who seems pleased with himself.
It's so beautiful to see her like this. She's different when she's here. She's especially different when she's interacting with animals. It's like something is drawn out of her when she comes here. And you love it.
As you're watching her, you feel something against your head. You turn to see a baby elephant trying to snatch your weave—well not really, but she's going for your hair.
"Hey hey," you laugh, and you can hear Demi giggling.
"She likes you," she says, and you chuckle.
"I think so," you reply, turning to the baby elephant and gently petting her. She's so cute.
After a while, you go to help carry water. It's heavy. Obviously. It opens your eyes to how privileged you are. Water is something normal to you, but that's not true for everyone.
That's why Demi wanted to help. You go to the Mamas together so that you can make some bracelets with them. The beads and designs are beautiful—you'd only seen such things in small stores with African jewelry.
It's an amazing experience, and to be able to experience it with Demi makes it that much more special.
By the end of the day, you're tired but content. You're out under the stars, wanting to spend some time alone together before heading to bed.
"This was amazing," you say, leaning your head against Demi's shoulder. The night sky is gorgeous above you.
"I'm glad I could share it with you," she says softly, putting an arm around you.
"Thank you for bringing me here."
"Of course," she says, kissing your head gently. She lets out a breath. "This place. It's just...it's magical."
"That's cheesy, but honestly, I agree."
She lets out a laugh, and you lift your head to look to her.
"I feel like this trip has changed you," she says, looking into your eyes.
"Really? I feel the same way about you. You're different here," you reply, and she smiles.
"You've also changed me," she adds, making your cheeks flush.
"Right back at you," you say, and she laughs slightly.
"I love how you say that when you're embarrassed," she says, seeing right through you.
"Oh shut up and just kiss me," you say, and she smiles before leaning in and pressing her lips to yours. Somehow, here, the kiss feels sweeter than usual. Her hand moves to your face, her skin warm against yours.
"I love you," she murmurs, making your stomach do a flip.
"I love you more," you reply, your lips brushing hers.
"Impossible."

A/N
I liked this oneeee