Lonely

Requested by WonderWoman97 !!

You're on tour with Demi...

She's on the bed, looking like a full course meal. She sings beautifully as always, and you slowly move onto the stage. She doesn't notice you behind her, but the crowd roaring should have let her know that something's going on. You crawl onto the bed, and she continues to sing.
You move behind her and drape your arms over her shoulders. She looks to you and grins, still continuing to sing.
You brush her long black hair to the side and kiss her neck gently. You can hear her voice quiver slightly, but it only adds to the sexiness of the song.
She lowers her microphone during an instrumental portion, and you lean in. She gets the hint and kisses you deeply. You move a hand to her face, making her smile against your lips. You've dreamt of this moment. You've always wanted to feel her soft lips against yours. They feel even better than you'd imagined. Her skin is hot to the touch, and you're sure yours is as well.
You pull apart after a moment, and your lips are left tingling from the sensation.
You smile as you look into her brown eyes. She moves a hand to your shoulder, pushing you back slightly. You take the hint and lean back on the white bed. She moves over you, straddling you. You watch as she looks down at you, a glint in her eye and a small smirk on her face.
You bite your lip as she rolls her hips slightly before bringing the microphone to her lips once more. Your teeth dig into your bottom lip, your eyes drinking in the sight in front of you. She looks like a literal goddess. The lights are bright behind her, giving her an ethereal glow.
She continues singing, and she moves a hand down to caress your face. It's almost as if she's serenading you.
She smiles, moving off you as you start to sit up. She puts an arm around you, looking to you once more as she sings. You move a hand to her thigh, feeling her fishnet leggings.
Her eyes darken slightly in the light, and you move your hand higher and higher. Your heart beats rapidly in your chest. It's thrilling to finally be this close to her.
You let your hand wander behind her until you reach her ass. Her voice nearly cracks when you touch her, and you smirk at the effect you have on her.
The song comes to a close, and she breaks into a huge grin and pulls you into a hug.
"That was nice," she whispers by your ear, making you shiver. Even with the roaring crowd, you can hear her clearly.
"I'd like to do it again later," you whisper back, and you hear her let out a soft chuckle.
She pulls away and looks to you, meeting your eyes. Her brown eyes are shining brightly.
"I'd love that," she says before bringing her microphone to her lips. "Let's hear it for y/n!" 

The crowd isn't the only one that's going to be screaming your name tonight.

A/N

THAT ENDING THOUGH SHSHA