Spirit Part 3

"You're my bitch now."

You bring the knife down for the third time. With time, you've grown to love this. After all, this is what makes her happy.
"Not so hard, baby girl," she coos, appearing beside you. "Don't want him bleeding out too fast."
"Of course," you say, stepping away from the dying man. You drop the knife, and it clatters against the cold floor.
You can hear the man sputtering as he coughs blood. The first time you did it, you were so scared. But now, you're numb to it. The only thing that matters in your life is her.
"You did amazing, my pet," she says, reaching out to touch your face. You turn to her, and she smiles. The flames in her eyes start again. She loves you so much, and you love her. You don't need anything else in your life.
She lowers her hand and looks toward the dying man on the floor.
"Why?" he sputters, and she smiles slightly.
"My baby would do anything for me," she replies, even though he can't see or hear her.
She moves beside him before crouching down. Now that you're with her like this, she's free to absorb his life at closer proximity. She brings her head near his before breathing in deeply. You see the dim glow of his life leaving his mouth and entering hers. It's beautiful, really.
It's over within seconds as the man falls limp.
She straightens, a dangerous glow radiating off her. She looks so beautiful.
"Get rid of him, and you'll get your reward," she says dismissively, and you nod fervently.
You dispose of the body as you always do— you burn it in acid.
You return to your room, where she's waiting. With time, you learned that she can appear when she wants to, and mortals can't see her. She can't do anything to them—the only thing that can potentially be used is her voice. That's her most powerful weapon.
Even though you've been together this long, she still won't tell you what she is. You just know she's not Death—she's something worse. She knows what you are, too, but she refuses to tell you. "When the time is right," she always says.
She's waiting on the bed, and her lips turn up into a smirk when she sees you.
"Strip off your clothes and come here, my love," she says, beckoning you forward with a finger.
You don't even hesitate to tear off your clothes and climb onto the bed.
She's still completely clothed, but she pushes you down on the bed.
"Time for your reward, baby girl," she hums, and you close your eyes.
You love her with all your heart. She owns your body, your soul, and your mind. You belong to her.

A/N
yes bitch
I'm thinking this'll have at least two more parts maybe even three