World Cup

Idea kinda from LuvFriends10 
I adapted it a little to my experiences

You're a competitive swimmer at the World Cup, and your girlfriend, Demi, is cheering you on...

You touch the wall, breathing harder than you ever thought was possible. You look up to the time board and can't believe your eyes. You won. You can't even hear anything around you. It's so surreal.
You wade over to the course rope and put an arm over it. The swimmer beside you congratulates you, and you thank her.
At this moment, all you can think of is how proud Demi will be. And how proud of yourself you are. This sense of accomplishment is like no other. Everything has paid off. You slip under the course rope, swimming over to the edge of the pool. Some other swimmers congratulate you, and you thank them.
You just want to get back to Demi already. Being a celebrity, she was allowed onto the pool side to be with you. Although, your coach had to pull a lot of strings—he just knows how much better you do when she's near.
You pull yourself out of the pool and go to grab your stuff. Pulling off your cap and goggles, you slip the edge of your cap and the strap of your goggles in the back of your swimsuit.
You pull on your jersey, and you see Demi by the diving pool. She's grinning broadly, her entire face lit up with happiness.
"Congratulations!" she exclaims when you reach her. She throws her arms around you, not caring that you're dripping wet.
"I did it," you whisper, not really even believing it yourself.
"I knew you could do it," she says, pulling away enough to look at your face. "You were like a shark."
"Thank you?" you laugh, still breathing a bit hard.
"I meant it in the best way possible, obviously," she responds, rolling her brown eyes playfully. She looks so good. Her hair is done up in a messy ponytail, and she's wearing some of your clothes. Although, they're a little too big for her, so she's had to roll up the bottoms of your pants. It's so cute.
"I feel like I'm dreaming," you say, pressing your forehead to hers.
"You're not," she replies, pressing her lips to yours. You feel butterflies in your stomach. You smile against her, feeling like you're on top of the world. You've never been so happy.
"Would this be a bad time to ask you to marry me?" she mumbles, making your brain draw a blank.
"You what?" you ask, pulling away to look at her.
"Marry me."
"Did you plan this or...?"
"I just...I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't have the ring right now," she says, giving you a sheepish smile. "Oh," she says, reaching in her pocket before pulling out her hand. She pretends to hold a ring with her fingers. "I got this gorgeous ring," she says sarcastically, making you laugh.
"So beautiful," you agree, trying not to laugh too hard.
"Anyway, I mean, how can you say no to this gorgeous green diamond ring?"
"Oh I can't," you respond, moving your hands to her hips and pulling her closer. "I'd love to marry you. Give me that ring."
"Of course," she says, pretending to slip the ring on your finger. "Oh it fits perfectly," she says dramatically before throwing her arms around you.
"I love you so much," you whisper, feeling tears in your eyes.
"I love you more."
But you know that's not possible.

A/N
I liked this one
Oh and announcement!!
I have this thing for school where I gotta write a blog thing for like three weeks and I need people to comment on it so like
If you have thirty seconds I would really appreciate if you commented on any of my posts on there
It doesn't matter what you say but like my teacher will see it so
I'll post the link on my conversation board