Treehouse

You're sitting in your treehouse...

"You up there?" you hear Demi's voice.
"Yeah," you reply as you flip through one of your old photo albums.
You can hear her climbing up the ladder, and after a moment, her head pops up. She grins and climbs inside.
"What are you doing?" she asks, coming up next to you and sitting down.
"Looking through our old photos," you reply, moving closer. She puts an arm around you.
"I look so stupid," she laughs, pointing to one. You'd taken the photo of her when she'd spilled something all over herself. She's laughing like crazy in the photo, and she looks so adorable.
"You look cute," you reply, and she giggles.
"How about this one?" she asks, pointing to one where you'd thrown her a football and she failed to catch it. It's a bit blurry, but you loved the picture so much that you'd put it in the photo album.
"You look magnificent," you reply, and she chuckles.
"I was so far off the mark. I mean, look at that," she says, pointing to the football in the picture.
"You were trying your best," you reply with a shrug, and she smacks your arm lightly.
"Oh shut up."
You continue flipping through the album, and you arrive at some of the non-picture memories in the book.
"You kept this instead of cashing it in," Demi comments, and you don't even have to ask to know which one she's referring to. You smirk as you read it:

Good for one free c̶a̶t̶
p u s s y

"I swear, you are the strangest person," you say, shaking your head.
"Some are reasonable," she responds, pointing to another that says:

Free can of whoopass

"Why did you give that one to me?"
"I think there was some guy who wouldn't leave you alone. You cashed that coupon in, didn't you?"
"Yeah. He cried like a baby," you respond, trying not to laugh.
"I remember," she giggles.
"You're such a great girlfriend. Opening up a can of whoopass on my enemies," you say, leaning into her side.
"Of course," she replies. "And this one." She points to another.

Keep for kisses on your kitty

"I hate you," you giggle.
"You're the one who kept it," she responds, knocking your shoulder with hers. "And this." She points to one that says:

Free spankings

"I'll cash this one in one of these days," you reply, and she laughs.
"We're great," she says, and you turn your head and lean in. She smiles as you press your lips to hers. She moves her hand to your face, and you smile against her.
"Maybe I can cash in that kitty coupon later?" you smirk, and she giggles.
"That sounds nice." She pulls way and looks into your eyes. "I love you so much," she says softly.
"I love you more."

A/N
K i t t y