Shower | Smut

Okay so. I've been too busy with my other story to write an imagine so I've just taken something from that whoops what a cop out
but it's smut so don't complain

You're in the shower with your girlfriend, Demi...

She starts kissing down your neck, and you shiver. A part of you wants this. Another part of you is nervous. You've never done this with anyone before. But you're already in the shower. What are you supposed to do now?
She slides her hands along your wet body, feeling your skin. Your heart is doing jumping jacks in your chest.
"You're so beautiful," she murmurs, kissing your neck again.
You tilt your head to the side so she has better access. Her hand moves to your breast and she squeezes gently. You feel breathless. You move your hand over hers and let your head fall back against her shoulder.
Her other hand slides lower, going between your legs. Your stomach does a flip at her touch. Her fingers slide along your folds, making your breathing become shallow. You put your hand on her forearm, feeling as though you might collapse.
"Say if you want me to stop," she whispers, and you lean back on her more. You close your eyes as she pushes a finger inside you.
She knows exactly what to do to make you weak. She curls her finger inside you before adding another.
"Fuck," you moan. Your knees feel weak as pleasure courses your body. You don't know if you can remain standing.
She increases her pace, thrusting her fingers in and out of you. Pleasure rushes through your body, and you can feel her soft lips on your neck, right behind your ear.
That's when she gently bites down on your earlobe. Holy fuck.
Your breath hitches, and your heart feels like it's going to explode. Your stomach clenches, and you let out another moan. You're a mess at her touch.
You can hear her breath by your ear. You never knew someone's breathing could turn you on so much.
"I want to taste you," she whispers, making you shiver. The thought of her face between your legs makes you feel...some sort of way.
"Then do it," you breathe, and she kisses your neck again before smiling slightly.
"Corner," she says, pulling her fingers out of you.
You whimper softly at the loss, and she presses you up against the corner of the shower room. The glass is cold against your skin, but you don't care.
There're railings along the side of the wall, which you can only imagine is intentional. You grab the railings as she starts to kiss down your body. You feel your stomach clench. You're desperate for her touch. Her lips leave a trail of fire in their wake.
"Fuck," you moan as she finally moves between your legs. She doesn't waste any time, immediately pulling your leg over her shoulder before licking up your folds. You moan in ecstasy. Your hands are gripping the railings so tightly you feel as though the skin of your knuckles might tear.
She pushes her tongue inside you and hums, making you cry out. Your legs grow weak, and you feel as though you might collapse. Her hand moves to your hip, her fingernails digging into your skin. The slight pain is delicious.
She moans as she continues pleasuring you. You move one hand down, letting go of the railing. You just need to touch her.
You tangle your hand in her wet hair, pulling her into you more. Your entire body is shaking in pleasure, and you can't catch your breath.
"Oh my god," you breathe, closing your eyes tightly as the knot in your stomach grows. And that's when she pulls her tongue out of you. You gasp slightly, but that's when she replaces it with her fingers. You cry out, unable to stop the sound from leaving your lips.
Her lips move to your clit, and you feel her tongue swirl around the sensitive nub. You moan, arching your back and fisting your hand in her hair. She moans against you as she curls her fingers inside you.
"Fuck," you breathe. It doesn't take long for you to hit your climax. It's the most intense thing you've ever felt in your entire life. She replaces her fingers with her tongue, lapping up your juices as she rubs your clit with her thumb.
She moans against you, and you feel breathless and giddy. You throw your head back, leaning it against the wall.
After a moment, she stands up again before pressing her lips to yours. Your breathing is still heavy, but you still wrap your arms around her. You can taste yourself on her. It's erotic.
"You're delicious," she whispers, making you smile against her. You dig your nails into her back, and she moans slightly.
"Your turn," you murmur, and she smirks.
"Fuck yes it is."

A/N
I'm a cheatly one
I just changed some things and off we go
But you probably won't read my other story anyway so we're good here