Beach

You're at the beach...

The moment you see her, you feel like your heart leaps out of your chest. She's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen in your entire life.
She's wearing a blue swimsuit with only one shoulder strap. The deep 'v' down her chest shows off her breasts. Everyone watches her as she passes by.
She's so curvy and thick. You don't know if you've ever seen anyone this gorgeous.
She sits down by the shore, leaning back on her arms.
You let out a breath and go toward her. You can't just let this goddess pass you by.
"Hey," you say, and she looks up. Her long black hair is up in a high ponytail.
"Hey," she says, smiling brightly. Your heart skips a beat.
"Mind if I sit?"
"Not at all," she replies, and you sit down beside her. She watches you closely. "I'm Demi."
"Y/n," you respond, meeting her eyes. Her brown eyes hold so much depth.
"Nice to meet you," she says. "I would shake your hand, but my hands are covered in sand," she chuckles. "Oh that rhymed."
"Nice to meet you, too," you laugh. "You know, I really love your swimsuit," you say, making her smile.
"Thank you. I love yours, too."
You meet her eyes and smile. God, she's so beautiful.
"You're so pretty," she says absently, and you feel your cheeks warm. "Oh fuck, I just said that out loud," she laughs awkwardly, blushing.
"If it makes you feel any better, I think you're really gorgeous, too," you reply, and she looks down, her cheeks red.
"Thanks," she says, looking to you again. "Want to go in the water?"
"Sure."
You both get up before going into the water. It's cool and refreshing. The water laps around your hips, and you move forward a little more.
"It's so nice," Demi says, untying her hair before twisting it up into a bun on her head.
"It really is," you reply, smiling at her.
You spend the rest of the day together in the water or sunbathing. You can't believe you can get along with her this well.
Now, you're sitting in the sand together, watching the sun set.
"Give me more," you say, and she spoons some more ice cream in your mouth.
You're acting like you've known each other for years. It's amazing.
"Let's take a picture," she says, and you grin as she pulls out her phone.
She extends her arm, and you put an arm around her. She snaps the picture before looking at it.
"We look so good together," she says. You feel your heart skip a beat at her words.
"We do," you agree, and she looks to you.
Your eyes meet, and you can swear her eyes flicker to your lips for a moment.
She smiles, making your heart flutter.
"I like you a lot," she says, and you bite your lip.
"Demi, I feel the same way."

———

"Get off me!" you laugh as she kisses all over your face.
"Never!" she giggles before losing her balance. "Fuck!" she shrieks, falling off the sofa. She hits the coffee table lightly, making the things on it shake.
"Are you okay?" you laugh, and she groans.
"Fine fine," she chuckles, sitting up and looking at you. "Give me a kiss," she says, pouting.
You roll your eyes but lean down and press your lips to hers. She smiles against your lips. You feel your heart flutter.
You pull away and look to the picture on the coffee table. "You almost knocked this over," you say, taking it in your hand.
"Can't lose that one," she says, looking at it with you.
It's that photo from the day on the beach. From the day you first met. Now, that was over three years ago.
Time flies when you're in love.

A/N
i liked this one too omg I can't believe it