Spy

Requested/suggested by Bellakardashian xxx

You're a spy...

When you were assigned to get intel on Demi, you didn't really think she was a dangerous person. You didn't actually think she was involved in the mafia cover up. You also didn't think that you would fall in love with her.

Six months before...

"Hey," you say when you run into Demi. It was supposed to seem coincidental, but it was all arranged.
"Hey," Demi replies, smiling slightly.
"I'm Vivian," you tell her, giving her your assigned fake name.
"Demi," she responds.
"I just wanted to tell you how much I love your hair," you say, smiling at her. She's honestly gorgeous. You don't even have to pretend to like her—you just do.
"Thank you," she says, her cheeks flushing slightly. "I love your hair, too."
Your hair is dyed a fiery red, and you're wearing all black. It's not too different from your typical style, actually.
"Thanks," you say, giving her a smile. "Would you like to sit together?"
"Sure," she replies. You sit together in a booth. You make small talk—you know this is going to be a slow process. You first have to get close to her before you can do anything or make any judgements.
So you begin. You grow closer and closer.
"I think I'm falling in love with you, Vivian," she whispers against your lips as you lie in bed, your bare chests pressed together. You've been together for five months.
Your heart skips a beat. You lean in, your lips meeting hers. She tastes sweet like she always does.
"I feel the same way," you admit truthfully.
"We should get married," she whispers, and your face loses color. You can't marry her. You're a spy. You haven't found any evidence of her being involved in the cover up, but you don't know for sure that she wasn't.
When you don't reply, she pushes you away. Looking into your eyes, she studies your face.
"You think I don't know who you are?" she finally asks, and you blink.
"What." The question comes out like a statement.
"Bitch, I know who you are. You can stop pretending," she says, and you furrow your brow. "You're y/f/n. Working to spy on me."
"How did you know?"
"You're not a very sneaky spy," she responds, smirking slightly. "Do you actually love me?"
"I do. Actually, I love you a lot. I think I failed as spy," you admit, making her laugh slightly.
"I wasn't involved in the cover up. I was actually part of trying to uncover said cover up."
"What, so you're a spy too?" you question, and she nods.
"I'll take you to my base for our honeymoon," she says before kissing you again.
Where's your "that was easy" button when you need it?

———

"Yes she's a fucking spy, too. You made me waste half a year investigating someone who literally has the same profession as me," you tell your boss over the phone.
"You're getting married, aren't you?"
"Well yes, but I'm talking professional life. My personal life has been lit." You stifle a laugh.
"We didn't know what side she was on," he points out "You didn't waste your time. Also, when's the wedding?"
"Next month," you tell him.
"I'd better get an invitation."
"You will," you assure him.
At this point, Demi comes into the room. You smile when you meet her eyes.
"Yeah," you say into the phone. "Thanks," you say before hanging up.
"Boss?" she asks, and you nod before going over to her. You pull her into a hug and breathe in her scent. She always smells so good.
"I love you. I'm glad you thought I was a traitor to our country," she says, making you laugh slightly.
"I love you too, but I never thought you were a bad person."
"Really?"
"Really."
She smiles before leaning in and pressing her lips to yours. Her arms wrap around you tightly, as if she's afraid you'll disappear.
"I love you," she murmurs, making your heart flutter.
"I love you more."
She smirks against you. "Impossible."

A/N
I liked this one