ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ 8.0

I'm so tired weeeeee I need a little random shit

"I see you Fredrico Breeko!" Demi yells as Fredrico Breeko, the dick glasses man, sneaks into the house.
"It is not me!" he calls back, still sneaking. The dick on his glasses waggles around.
"Then who is it?" you question, almost tripping over Ketnipz.
"Frick," he says, stopping his movements. He's been trying out some new kawaii make up. He looks rather fetching.
"No," Fredrick Breeko says, and you furrow your brow.
"What?"
"ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ," Demi informs you.
"Not now, Demetria," you tell her, and she makes a face.
She whips out her magic potato chip bag bag before getting a potato chip bag. She opens it up before sticking her hand inside it.
"No," you tell her, and she grins.
"ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ," she tells you before putting a chip in her mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ!
"Hey! Give Fredrico Breeko some!" Fredrico Breeko yells, coming over to you.
You scream screams and run runs from him.
He chases you. Demi dashes in front of you, cramming potato chips in her mouth as she runs.
"It's fucking ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ time, biTCHES!" she screams, ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜing the entire way.
"It's Fredrico Breeko time!" the dick glasses man, Fredrico Breeko, yells as he chases you.
You can hear Ketnipz, too: "Frick frickers. Take break. Eat cake."
"Get away from me, you naked pink thing!" Fredrico Breeko screams, and you hear the sound of cake hitting his dick glasses once more. "My dick!"
"Let's hide in here," Demi says, stuffing another potato chip in her mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
She pulls you into a closet, and you crouch down together. She tilts the potato chip bag in your direction.
"Chip?" she asks, and you nod.
"We have to be—ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ—quite quiet quietly," you tell her.
She nods. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ goes the Demi.
"Quite quietly quiet. Quite much quite. I mean quiet." She shakes her head. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
You continue ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜing together, and after a while, you hear Fredrico Breeko enter the room.
"Where are you?" he calls.
"Take break. Eat cake," goes the Ketnipz.
"Quite quiet," Demi whispers as she stuffs a chip in her mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"Quite," you concur. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
Suddenly, Fredrico Breeko throws open the door to the closet.
You scream. I scream. We all scream.
"ICE CREAM!"
Ice cream comes falling out of the sky.
My associate, Almondtits, tries to grab some.
"Stop that, Almondtits!" I yell, but alas, she is too fast.
"Shut up, Sugartits!" she screams.
And before any ice cream gets to you, she's collected it all. She's put it all in her ice cream collection.
The only ice cream that made it down fell on both of Fredrico Breeko's dicks.
"Fuck," Fredrico Breeko says, wiping both his dicks.
"Get the fuck out of my house," Demi tells him as she stuffs another chip in her mouth. ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ.
"I hate you both," Fredrico Breeko snaps, walking away.
"Take break. Eat cake," Ketnipz offers, handing you some cake.
And so the three of you ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ ᴄʀᴏɴᴄʜ together into the sunset while Almondtits and Sugartits whack people with their wok and skillet.

A/N
Tired