Touch

You're at home with your girlfriend, Demi...

"What are you doing?" she asks, looking to you.
She's scrolling through her phone absently.
"I'm playing with your hair," you reply. Her head is in your lap, and you're leaning against the headboard of the bed.
"We're like monkeys," she says, making you laugh lightly.
"Of course we are," you say, starting to braid her hair.
You fall silent, and you continue as she keeps scrolling through her phone.
"Look this way," she says, and you look to her. She takes a photo before starting to type on her phone.
"You posting it?"
"Maybe," she replies, a smile playing on her lips. She's so cute.
You finish three braids, but you begin to get tired.
"I want to lie down," you tell her, and she lifts her head. You move so you're lying beside her, and she snuggles into your side.
You prop yourself up on your elbow so you can see her face. Her features are so beautiful. She's not wearing any makeup, yet her skin glows as if she's wearing highlighter.
"Stop staring at me," she giggles.
"You're just so beautiful," you reply, touching her face. She puts down her phone and looks to you. Her chocolate eyes meet yours, and you slide your thumb across her lips.
She smiles slightly. Sometimes, you just want to touch her. You want to feel her soft skin against your fingertips. You want to feel her against you.
She closes her eyes, and you move closer to her. You trail your fingertips down her neck, making her shiver. Her lips part slightly as she breathes slowly.
You drag your fingers down her arm before intertwining your fingers with hers.
You move over her, and she opens her eyes. She smiles.
You feel like you're the only two people in the world right now.
You lean in, pressing your lips to hers. Her hand slips from yours to tangle in your hair. She pulls you closer, and you lower your body. You press your body into hers.
She's so warm. You bite her bottom lip gently, and she moans softly. She tugs on your hair, and you press your lips to hers again.
This is what you really love. You can just be with her and feel her.
"I love you so much," she mumbles against your lips. "I'm such a mess," she giggles. "You own my heart, and I'm not complaining."
You smile against her. "I feel the same way."

A/N
I feel like I would just sit around touching my girlfriend tbh like I'd want to feel her skin