Birthday Kween

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE PERSON  E V E R  AKA KATHIAGO AKA MY ALMONDTITS AKA MY KITTY KWEEN!! ʀɴʜ ʀɴʜ
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH demisbitch xx

It's your motherfuckin birthdayyy...

The moment you wake up, you see Demi's grinning face in front of yours.
She's smiling like a crazy person.
"Do you know what day it is?" she asks, her chocolate eyes sparkling.
"Tuesday?"
"It's your birthday, you birch," she says, making you smile. She knows you'd been nervous of becoming a year older, so it's nice that she's so cheerful and supportive.
"Oh yeah," you say, and she pulls away.
"Come on, get up," she says, grabbing your hand and pulling you up.
"Let me get dressed," you groan, and she chuckles.
"I'll be waiting downstairs," she says, leaning in to kiss your cheek. "Happy birthday, princess."
You smile as she pulls away. "Thanks, Demi," you tell her. She walks out of the room, and you watch her as she goes.
You take a quick shower and freshen up before heading downstairs.
When you walk into the kitchen, you see Demi at the counter, making some tea.
She's made scrambled eggs on toast. She's the only person in the world (besides yourself) who you trust to make you scrambled eggs. Beside the plate is a glass of orange juice. In the middle of the table is a pack of your favorite snacks—she loves calling them Lady boners™. And of course, she'd labeled them as such. She'd even gotten some oat cookies—Haferling. There's a piece of paper on it—"I don't eat meat or any products of that sort, but I'm not a vegan because I don't like labels."
You snort as you read. You remember saying that exact thing to her a few months ago.
"Come on," she says, putting a mug of tea on your side of the table.
"This is amazing," you say, and she smiles.
You sit down across from each other and start to eat.
It's really nice—no pressure. The food is delicious, and once you finish your toast, you open up the Haferling bag.
"Wait here," Demi says, standing up and putting the dishes in the sink.
"Okay," you reply, stuffing a cookie in your mouth.
After a moment, she returns with a paper bag. She hands it to you.
"Happy birthday." She smiles widely and sits down again.
"What is it?" you ask, looking inside.
"Some stuff. But look at the card first," she tells you, and you pull out the card.
It has a birthday cake drawn on it, and you smile as you flip it over. There's a message:

Happy birthday to the love of my life! You're the light of my life and the brightest part of my day. I can't imagine life without you. I hope life gives you everything you deserve—the very best and nothing less.
You're perfect in my eyes. From your laugh to your cute little accents to your sassy attitude, I love everything about you.
You're my soulmate and favorite person. I think we were born to be together. Was that too cheesy? I think it's true, though.
Anyway, I love you so much, my princess. Here's to another great year.

You feel tears in your eyes as you read. "Fuck, I love you so much," you say, and she smiles as she opens her arms.
You throw your arms around her, burying your face in her neck. You feel your tears wet her shirt, but she doesn't seem to mind.
"I love you," you whisper, and she laughs slightly.
"I love you more," she responds, pulling away enough to look at you. You meet her eyes and feel your heart skip a beat.
"Impossible," you respond before pressing your lips to hers. She smiles against you and tangles her hands in your hair. Pulling you closer, she bites your bottom lip gently.
You've never felt anything more perfect in your entire life. You're with your soulmate. What more could you want?

A/N
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY HAPPY
I'M TOO EXCITED FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY LMAO
I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH ALMONDTITS