Onsen

You're on a trip in Japan with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Are you sure this is normal here?"
"Bitch, for the fifth time, yes."
"Are you sure?" she asks, and you roll your eyes.
"It's. Normal."
"How can it be normal?"
"Japan is a happy naked country. Now take off your clothes," you tell her, making her burst into laughter.
"It's weird!"
"Is it?"
"They're going to slut-shame me!" she cries sarcastically.
"Of course they are," you reply, trying not to laugh. "Come on," you tell her, and she rolls her eyes.
You've been standing in the locker room for several minutes now because she claims it's "weird" to be in a public bath.
"Fine," she finally says, pulling off her shirt.
"Chop chop," you tell her, and she grumbles as she takes off her jeans.
You undress as well, and when you look at her again, she's standing in just her underwear, her arms crossed over her chest.
"You done?" she asks, and you roll your eyes as you pull off your underwear.
"Mhmm. But you're not."
She makes a face before finally pulling off her underwear and grabbing her towel.
"There isn't even anyone here," you point out.
"But there's that possibility."
"And nobody will think anything of it," you reply, and she sticks her tongue out at you.
"Well get in, will you?"
"Don't rush me, Grumpy No-Pants."
"Wow that's so original," you respond wryly.
"Fuck you," she laughs.
She always gets so grumpy about doing new things, but in the end, she always has a better time than you.
You go inside the bath area—although it's technically outside. There's only one shower.
"How the fuck are two people supposed to shower with only one shower head?"
"Dibs," you say, and she gasps.
"That is not fair."
"Sure it is," you reply, going over to the shower and starting up the water. It's cool.
You turn the shower head toward her suddenly, and she screeches.
"Hey!"
"I couldn't resist," you giggle, turning the water back over to you. It's warmed up a bit, so you start to wet your hair.
"I hate you."
"Of course you do."
"At least give me the head first so I can get in the bath."
"I don't feel like giving you head right now."
"Oh my god," she groans.
You laugh and give her the shower head so she can rinse herself off a bit.
After she finishes, you wash your hair and body before switching with Demi.
Once you're both finished, you can relax in the bath together.
"Why does it seem like someone's going to take pictures of us using a drone or some shit?" she asks, looking up at the sky.
"Does it really seem that way?" you respond, stifling a laugh.
"Imagine the money you could get off selling these pics."
"You're overthinking," you tell her. "And you have to remember we're in Japan."
"Right," she laughs.
She finally calms down, and after a while, she comes over to you.
"What?" you ask.
"I wonder how gay guys handle this."
You burst into laughter. Of course that's what she's thinking about.
"You have to remember that places like this tend to have older people as customers."
"We're here," she comments. "And we're hot as fuck."
"I can't argue with that, but that aside—" Suddenly, she comes over to you, pressing her lips to yours.
You smile slightly and move your hands to her face.
"I'm glad I'm not a guy because I'd have a boner right now," she mumbles, making you laugh.
"If you were a guy, I wouldn't love you."
She giggles against your lips.
That's when the door opens. You pull apart abruptly, surprised.
An old lady is coming into the bath, and she smiles slightly when she sees the two of you.
"かわいい2人だね," [kawaii futari da ne] she says.
"What'd that mean?" Demi asks.
"She says we're cute," you reply before thanking the lady.
"Well, we are pretty cute," Demi replies, and you roll your eyes.
"Can't argue with that."

A/N
So I was on this trip and I'm so tired but I talked to my Almondtits a lot and she made it better