Demon

Another weird one bc...idk I'm listening to Double Dutchess and the lyrics inspired me yeee

You see her in your dreams...

For years, you've seen a woman in your dreams. She always appears in one way or another. Sometimes she's your lover. Other times, she's your schoolteacher getting mad because you failed a test.
No matter the situation, she's always there. Her long dark hair is gorgeous and always falls perfectly. Her eyes are dark—almost black. Her lips are always painted a deep red. Her eyes are lined with black, making her look like a demon.
She doesn't move like a human, but obviously, it's a dream. Nobody moves like humans in dreams.
As you close your eyes, you know you're going to see her tonight as well.
You drift off to sleep, and you start to dream.
You're at home. You open your door and go into the kitchen. There's a dog there. You open the fridge. It's filled with pizza. But for some reason, you don't eat any.
Instead, you leave and start up the stairs. You almost trip and feel your heart speed up.
You make your way into your room and lie down. Oh, so it's another one of those dreams. You stare at the ceiling, and you hear the door open. Your heart beats rapidly in your chest.
"Hello, baby," she says, coming over to you. You see her face and smile.
"Hey," you reply.
"How are we doing tonight?"
"Good," you reply, and she climbs onto the bed beside you. You roll over to look at her.
"I missed you."
"I missed you, too," she replies. She touches your face. It feels so real.
You cover her hand with yours. She smiles.
"Wake up," she whispers.
You furrow your brow. "What?"
"Wake up."
Your eyes shoot open, but she's still there.
"I'm still asleep," you say, and she smiles slightly.
"No, you're not."
"I'm asle—" You look down at your clothes. You're under the covers, not on top of them. You're wearing your pajamas.
"You're awake," she tells you.
"But you're here."
"That's because I'm real," she tells you, and you bite your lip.
"You're real."
"I'm real."
You start to pull away, but she stops you.
"Please, just kiss me," she says, and you narrow your eyes.
"You want me to kiss you?"
"Yes," she replies.
You don't know what comes over you, but you lean in and press your lips to hers.
It's like lightning strikes your body. Your heart rate spikes, and you feel breathless and giddy. You feel awake instantly, as if all the sleep was whisked out of you.
She tastes sweet and rich, like dark chocolate. You pull her closer. It's intoxicating.
"Be mine," she breathes.
Your mind is filled with questions, but you know the answer to this.
"Yes."

A/N
very random but ya know
it was cool to write