Club

You're lined up to enter a club with your friend, Onika...

"IDs, please," the bouncer says, and you show him. You're both old enough to get in, but the bouncer seems to think you're lying.
"Twenty?" he questions.
"Yes," you respond.
"She is twenty," Onika says.
"Sorry, but you can't come in."
"Come on! She's 20!" she exclaims.
"She looks 17," the bouncer responds.
"I'm twenty," you groan.
"Come on, you're blocking the line," the bouncer says, shooing you.
"Bi—" Onika starts, but a girl pokes her head out of the doorway.
"They're with me." She has black hair done in gorgeous waves. She's so beautiful.
"But—" the bouncer starts.
She cuts him off, "Let them in, Ryan!" The bouncer gives in, letting you inside. "Come with me," she says, and you follow her to the back.
This girl has gorgeous curves. Her purple sequin dress has a deep v-cut down the front, showing off her cleavage. Large hoop earrings adorn her ears, and her makeup is smokey and dark. A thick black belt is around her waist. Is she even real?
She leads you to a private room and opens the door. "Come on in," she says, ushering you in. Her lashes are insanely long, and her features are just so perfect.
It's a small room, and there's only one other person.
"Hey!" the girl greets you. She's pretty and blonde, and she's wearing chic black clothes.
"Who's this, Demi?" she asks, standing up.
She's quite short, like the other girl, whose name you now know.
"I didn't catch your names," Demi laughs. "I'm Demi, and this is Bebe."
"I'm Onika, and this is y/n," Onika says.
"Come on, sit down," Demi says, and you do so, sitting beside her.
"Thanks for helping us get in," you say, and Demi smiles. She looks into your eyes. Her eyes are brown. They sparkle in the light.
"You're actually twenty, right?" she questions, a small smile on her lips.
"I am," you laugh. "We always have trouble getting in these places."
"Well, he should let you in from now on," she says.
"Thanks."
You order some drinks and get to know one another better. You really like this Demi girl. She's so beautiful and funny.
"Hey Bebe," Onika says. "Do you want to go dance?" she asks, looking to you and raising an eyebrow. She gets you. She's going to give you some time alone with Demi.
"Sounds great," Bebe says, also getting the hint.
"See you later," Onika tells you, giving you a discreet wink that makes your cheeks flush.
"Bye," you say, and Bebe waves as the two leave the room.
"So," Demi says, and you look back to her. You feel acutely aware of her warm body beside yours.
"So," you reply lamely. Your heart is beating rapidly in your chest.
She moves closer. Your heart practically stops.
"You're very beautiful," she says softly, her eyes flickering to your lips.
You open your mouth to respond, but words don't come out. You close your mouth again, and she smiles. She's even closer now.
"Is this okay?" she whispers, her breath warm against your lips.
You nod wordlessly, and your lips meet. You feel breathless as she moves her hand to your face. You let yourself melt into her as you move a hand to her hip.
She tastes slightly of alcohol, but you don't mind. Her lips are hot against yours, and you feel giddy.
When she pulls away, it feels too soon.
"That was nice," you say, unable to stop the smile forming on your face.
"It was," she replies, laughing slightly. "I want to do it again."
"Then do it."
And she does.

A/N
I like this one
And we're almost at 100 imagines again??? What???