Art

You got tickets to a digital art museum. You want to go with her...

"Hey, I got tickets to this museum. What kind of museum? It's a digital art museum." You let out a breath and glare at your own reflection in the mirror. "Fuck," you groan, rubbing your temples. You've been trying to figure out how to ask Demi out. When you saw this digital art museum, you just knew you had to go there with her.
Only you don't know how to ask her. You've been practicing and practicing, but you just can't find the right words.
You let out a breath. You could just wing it. That's how you've passed tests. Hell, you passed your driver's test by winging it. If you can get a license for a 2 ton death machine by winging it, you can sure as hell get a date.
You run your hands through your hair a few times before walking out of the bathroom. Going into your room, you pick up your phone and dial Demi's number.
She picks up immediately.
"Hey," she says. You can hear her smiling.
"Hey," you reply. Your heart is already starting to beat faster. Your face flushes, and you feel slightly giddy.
"What's up?" she asks.
"I just wondered if you'd like to go to a digital art museum with me," you say, going and saying it before you chicken out.
"A digital art museum?" she asks.
"Yeah. It's so beautiful. Let me send you the link," you say, putting your phone on speaker before opening up your computer. "I managed to get two tickets, and I thought we could go together."
"That sounds nice. I'd love to go with you," she says as you pull up the website.
"That makes me so happy," you admit truthfully, unable to stop smiling. "Here," you say as you send her the link to the website.
She doesn't respond for a moment—presumably checking her messages. "Oh, I got it," she finally says. "Oh wow."
"Right?"
"It's so beautiful."
"I know." Almost as beautiful as she is.
"This is amazing. I would love to go with you," she says.
"Then it's settled."
The two of you decide on a date and time, and you chat for a while before ending your call.
You're going on a date with her. To the digital art museum. You cannot wait.

———

The day comes quickly, and you're ecstatic. You can't wait to see her. You pick out your clothes quickly before hopping on the train to meet her there.
The train ride feels like hours and a minute at the same time. You arrive, and you head to your meeting spot.
She's already there, waiting by the fountain. Her long blonde hair falls in waves about her. She's wearing a camouflage jacket over her grey shirt, and black jeans cover her legs. She looks so good.
You go over to her, and she grins when she sees you.
"Hey!" she says.
"Hey," you reply, hugging her. She smells so good. You would live in this scent if you could. Her arms are warm around you; you wish you could be in her arms forever.
You pull apart after a moment, and you smile as you look into her brown eyes.
"I missed you," you say, and she grins.
"I missed you, too."

———

The two of you go into the museum. It's absolutely stunning. There are lights everywhere that illuminate the dark rooms in an ethereal glow. You keep looking at her face. You love watching the patterns cross over her beautiful skin. She's entranced by the lights, but you're entranced by her.
She glances to you a few times, and your eyes meet. You both smile, and you can feel your cheeks warm.
You love this moment, and you wish you could always feel this feeling with her.

———

You sit on a "mountain" together, the cool colors illuminating your faces. You look into her brown eyes. She looks so beautiful in this moment. You want to feel her lips on yours. You want to brush her hair behind her ear and tell her how beautiful she is. You want to tell her you love her.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Like what?" you ask, smiling. You know exactly how you're looking at her. You're looking at her like you're in love with her—because you are.
"I don't know," she admits, a smile playing on her full lips.
You need to kiss her.
You have to kiss her.
"Can I kiss you?" you ask softly, and her smile grows larger. She nods wordlessly, and you lean in. You move your hand to her face, feeling her smooth skin as your lips meet hers.
Her lips are soft and warm; they give you a taste of what's to come and invite you in for more. She parts them slightly as she moves a hand behind your neck. You shiver at her touch, your heart beating rapidly.
You pull apart all too soon, but you're breathing heavily. You press your forehead to hers, and she laughs slightly.
"That was nice," she says softly.
"It was."

You're glad you worked up the courage to ask her out that day. Everything turned out better than perfect; you couldn't be happier.

A/N
there's this digital art museum that I wanna go to
It's so beautiful I'm shook
I included the external link (you can see if you're on the website)
And I posted the link on my profile