Obvious

Thanks for the idea LuvFriends10
Basically in this you're Jesy from Little Mix. My faveeeeeeee

You're on tour with your girls and Demi...

"You were staring at her so hard," Perrie says, knocking your shoulder with hers.
"I was not!" you exclaim, your cheeks flushing. The girls know you have a crush on Demi. You've liked her since...forever. She's a goddess, and you want to be something to her.
"What's up?" Demi asks, suddenly walking into the dressing room.
The five of you are actually pretty close, so you share the huge dressing room. It's after the show, so you're all just relaxing as the crew packs up.
"Jesy's just been—" Jade starts, but you smack her arm lightly. "Hey!"
"What?" Demi laughs, coming over and sitting down beside you.
"She's been talking about—"
"Perrie!" you say, interrupting her.
"What what? Is it something juicy?" Demi asks, looking to you.
"You could say that," Leigh-Anne says, smirking.
"No, you can't," you hiss, giving her a look.
"Mmm I think you can," Perrie muses, putting a finger on her chin as if in deep thought.
"What is it?" Demi asks, grabbing your hand and making your heart skip a beat.
"Um," you say, forgetting how to speak.
"She's so into you," Jade says, and you glare at her. "You're welcome," she tells you.
"Ari, is that you?" Perrie jokes, and the girls laugh. But you're too freaked out. You look to Demi, who has red cheeks at this point.
"You? You're...you like me?" she asks, and you nod slowly.
"I think so," you say lamely, and she giggles.
"That's the best thing I've heard in a while," she says, making you blink.
"You what now?"
"I thought I was pretty obvious," she says, looking down. You feel acutely aware of her hand gripping yours still.
"Oh you were," Leigh-Anne says, and you look to her.
"You knew?" you ask in disbelief.
"You two are the most obvious people in the world. Apparently just not to each other," Perrie laughs.
"Apparently," you respond, looking to Demi again.
"Well," she replies, smiling slightly.
You feel your heart flutter. Her hair is up in a messy ponytail, but she still looks so beautiful.
"Well," you say.
"Can I kiss you. I really want to kiss you," she blurts out, and you feel as though you can't breathe.
You nod wordlessly, and she leans in. Your lips meet, and you feel on top of the world. You can't believe this is really happening. Her lips are so soft against yours. You feel sparks at her touch as she pulls you into her.
The girls are giggling, but you don't mind. If anything, you're glad you were able to share this moment with them. After all, if it weren't for them, this probably wouldn't even be happening.
"God, I've wanted to do that forever," Demi whispers, her lips brushing yours. You smile as you tangle your hands in her hair.
"Same here."
She pulls you closer.
"Can I kiss you again?" she asks softly.
"You don't even have to ask," you say before leaning in once more.

A/N
Idk I liked this one hehe