Drunk

Obviously we're assuming that Demi drinks normally in this okay okay no problems just drunken random shit okay

You're waiting for your girlfriend to come home when you get a text...

Demi: i'm a little drunk right now just a little can you tell
Demi: a little
You: well now that you mention it, yes.
Demi: gosh dern it

You stifle a laugh and type a response. She enjoys quoting The Red Badge of Courage when she's drunk.

You: Hello Henry
Demi: mi head, in truth, feels precisely like a melon, and there is an unpleasant sensation in may stomach
You: Git some grub and maybe yeh'll feel better
Demi: I donut want grug
You: get your ass back home
Demi: my ass is not a donut

You resist the urge to say, "Not the way I eat it." Instead, you start typing.

You: just get home
Demi: how butch

You let out a sigh and message Marissa to help Demi get home.
After about an hour, you hear the door open.
"Stop kissing me," Marissa groans. "Get off me, you fucking idiot."
"I want to date pizza," Demi slurs, and you walk down the stairs to see Marissa half-carrying Demi.
"Oh god, there you are. Get this idiot off me," Marissa laughs.
You help get Demi up the stairs, and the two of you practically throw her on the bed.
"Drunk is a good thing to date," she informs you before starting to tug at her dress.
"Certainly is. Good luck," Marissa says, looking to you.
"Thanks for bring her back safely," you say, and Marissa chuckles.
"Of course. She's my best friend," she says, moving toward the door. "See you soon."
"Good night," you say, and Marissa waves before closing the door and leaving.
"You are now named Fred," Demi tells you.
"Mhmm."
You go over to her and try to get her dress off.
"Don't you try to take advantage of me!" she screeches.
"Demi, shush! It's the middle of the night!"
"You're trying to get my cat!"
"I already have your cat. Shut up!"
"Never!" she howls, and you cover her mouth with your hand. She continues whining, but she stops writhing around.
You finally manage to get her dress off, and she's left lying there in her underwear. She looks so beautiful, even in this state.
"Put this shirt on," you tell her, tossing her a shirt.
"No."
"Put it on," you order, and she whines.
"No!"
"Demi!"
"NO!" she yells, and you have to wrestle her into the shirt. "Stop!" she cries like a baby. "I want to be nakey!"
"Demetria, get a grip," you groan, pushing her over to her side of the bed.
You lie down beside her, and you listen to her breathe loudly.
"BOOGEY BOOGEY BOOGEY!" she suddenly shouts, and you squeak in surprise.
"Demi! Shut up!" you groan, and when you turn to look at her, she suddenly rolls off the bed. She hits the floor with a thud, and she groans.
"Fuck," she says, and you roll your eyes.
This might be a long night.

A/N
kinda random but I laughed while rereading