Demon Part 3

A few weeks prior, you met a girl...

"Hey," she says, and you turn around. She's so beautiful. She reminds you of Demetria. Only you've never really been able to see Demetria's face clearly. She's fluid, surreal.
Little do you know, Demetria's face is an exact match for this woman's—but they're not the same person.
"Hi," you say, your heart beating rapidly. Her pure white clothes make her look almost angelic. Her brown hair falls in soft waves, and she has shimmering eyeshadow on.
"You're y/n, right?"
"Yeah," you reply, furrowing your brow. "Why do you know my name?"
"It's written on your coffee cup," she laughs, pointing to the cup in your hand. "Unless you took it from someone."
"Oh, right," you laugh. "No, it's mine."
"I would hope so," she replies, a smile on her red lips. "I'm Devonne."
"Nice to meet you," you say, extending your hand. She shakes it gently, and you feel a spark at her touch. Hold on—I have Demetria, you think to yourself.
As you try to remember her face, you suddenly can't.
"Are you okay?" she asks, a concerned expression on her face.
"I—I have to go," you say quickly.
"Wait!" she calls, but you walk away without looking back.

———

That night, Demetria's face is even blurrier. She scares you a bit, but it doesn't stop you from loving her. I'm just tired, you tell yourself.

———

A few days later, you see her again—Devonne.
"Hey!" she calls when she spots you. She's wearing white again. Her face glows with light. She's breathtaking.
"Devonne," you say, a smile forming on your face. You feel happy to see her. You're not even sure why.
"Care to catch a bite to eat?" she asks, and you think about how Demetria is waiting.
You can only see a demon on your bed. You feel your face pale.
"Let's go," you tell her quickly, wanting to distract yourself.
So you go with her. You can't remember Demetria's voice by the end of the night.
Yet, when she enters your dreams again, you pretend like nothing happened. It's okay. You're just tired.

———

You meet Devonne again. You spend the day at her house. You exchange numbers. You start to like her more and more. She starts to cloud your thoughts. Demetria becomes more and more terrifying by the day.
And one night, the spell is broken. Her human form is broken completely, and her true, demonic form is revealed.
You run from her. You fight. And she disappears from your life forever.

That night, you run to Devonne's house. She accepts you with open arms. You never see Demetria again.
Little do you know, even without your telling her, Devonne knows. She knows everything.

A/N
I was going to finish this but...whoops it's still going