Obvious Part 2

Ten years later...

"Hey where the fuck did you put our kid's food?" You hear the angelic and calm voice of your wife.
"It's in the cupboard," you respond, walking into the kitchen to see her graceful carrying your "child", Batman, with one hand and wrestling with the cupboard doors with the other.
"I looked in there," she whines.
"Okay just put down the doggedly one, and I can show you where it is," you reply, going over to her.
"I can do it!"
"No, you can't, you small human. You need a chair," you respond, grabbing one of the chairs before standing up on it and opening the cupboard. You grab the dog food before handing it to her. "You're welcome."
"I could've done it myself," she says grumpily, and you roll your eyes. She hates when she can't do things herself, but you can cheer her up easily.
"Of course you could've," you tell her, taking the chair back to the table. Demi feeds Batman before putting the food in a cupboard under the sink instead of above it.
She washes her hands, and you can see how pouty she's being. It's actually adorable.
"Come here," you say as she dries off her hands.
"What?"
"Just come here," you say, opening your arms.
"No."
"You know you want to."
"Yes. I mean, no," she says, crossing her arms and making a face.
You try not to laugh, and you go over to her instead. Ignoring her protests, you wrap your arms around her. She's muttering something disdainfully, but after a moment, she gives in and hugs you back.
"Want to make pancakes?" you ask, and she pulls away enough to look at you.
"No."
"You're lying."
"Yes," she responds, finally smiling slightly.
You roll your eyes and lean in, pressing your lips to hers gently. She smiles against you, and you move your hand to her face.
She always gets so worked up over nothing. But she can become happy again easily, too.
"Sorry I was snippy," she mumbles.
"You're always like that."
"No I'm not!" she says, pulling away. You raise an eyebrow. "You set me up," she mutters, and you roll your eyes.
"Mhmm."
She suddenly laughs. "You remember when the girls basically played matchmaker?"
"I could never forget that," you laugh. "It was a nightmare and a dream at the same time."
"I can't believe I never noticed how you liked me," she comments.
"I can imagine not realizing you liked me because you show your love through yelling and annoying me."
"Hey!" she complains, but she's still laughing. "But you're not completely wrong."
You laugh and lean closer. You press your lips to hers once more, making her smile.
Your "child" yips at your feet, and you feel like one happy family.
Sure, she's annoying as fuck sometimes, but you love her anyway. I mean, what good is the one you love if they don't literally press all your buttons—good and bad?

A/N
So! My heterosexual™ story that I'm working on right now is almost coming to a close
Demi is in it too tho so like
Hehehe