Carry Me

Summary: When Natasha and Yelena have a movie night, Yelena falls asleep. When the movie ends, Natasha has to make sure that her sister gets into bed. And so ensues a giant struggle.

   It was reaching near to the end of the film, and Natasha found herself quite intrigued as the action was building between the three main characters. Strangely enough, it was Disney's Moana that she was watching and finding to be so interesting.

However, it was not her own choice in movies. Yelena had an odd obsession with animated Disney movies, and she insisted on watching all of them despite her claim that they really were not that interesting. Her supposed reason for watching them was that she just wanted to be able to know what people were talking about when they often referenced the films. Natasha, of course, suspected that Yelena was secretly in love with the movies.

Earlier that evening, Yelena had come home from a particularly stressful mission, and she was extremely tired. Therefore, Natasha had felt sorry for her and allowed her to go and choose the movie they were going to watch. Natasha had finished heating up some soup for the both of them, and when she had entered the living room, Yelena had already chosen a Disney princess movie.

At this point, Natasha was so deeply engrossed in the film that she had not hardly thought of looking in Yelena's direction. So it was greatly surprising to her when she suddenly felt her sister lean her body over and lay her head on Natasha's shoulder. Natasha drug her eyes away from the screen, looking at the blonde head resting there against her.

She could not help but smile fondly, raising her arm and wrapping it around Yelena's shoulders as she let her nestle closer. She gently kissed Yelena's temple before returning her attentions to the movie.

Once they had reached the ending where Te Kā turned back to Te-Fiti, Maui got a new magic hook, and Moana returned home to start voyaging with her people, Natasha reached over for the remote, clicking the off button and shutting down the screen. She stretched her free arm in an attempt to reawaken the muscles before using the arm wrapped around Yelena's shoulders to gently squeeze Yelena's shoulder in an attempt to wake her at least enough to get her to bed.

"Yelena, let's go to bed," Natasha told her, squeezing at the younger girl. Yelena remained unresponsive. Natasha chuckled under her breath, and then she got up from the couch carefully, letting Yelena sit there with her head lolled to the side.

Natasha stared at her for a long moment, and then she just sighed, figuring that she would go and wash the forks that were in their soup. She had fortunately had the forethought to throw the soup itself into Styrofoam bowls.

It did not take her long to wash the utensils in the kitchen, and she soon returned to the couch to try her hand once again at waking Yelena.

"C'mon, get up, little one," Natasha softly coaxed, and Yelena shook her head barely. Natasha rolled her eyes, placing her hand on Yelena's face gently and stroking her cheek with a thumb.

"Hey, c'mon. The bed's more comfortable," Natasha informed her, leaning in closer and using her other arm to grab onto Yelena's gently. Yelena just furrowed her brow, reaching out for Natasha and grabbing at her as she just tried to pull her closer to her. She managed to grab ahold of Natasha's arm, and she locked herself around it, starting to try to lay down on the couch with the appendage in her grasp.

Natasha could not help but chuckle a little, pulling at the blonde and trying to dislodge her arm from the younger woman's hold.

"We've got to go to bed, okay?" Natasha told her, and Yelena just ignored her, still mostly in the throes of sleep. Natasha sighed deeply, prying her arm away from Yelena, and Yelena reached after her immediately, trying to take hold once again. Natasha dodged her this time, and instead wrapped her arms around Yelena, lifting her into a sitting position.