Little Peter's Girl Troubles

Summary: When Peter has girl troubles and wants to ask MJ out, he asks Natasha and Yelena for help. However, to his horror, they go a little further than just helping him and end up showing up to the place where he and MJ are going for their "date."

   "So you guys are girls, right?" Peter spoke up one day when he, Yelena, and Natasha were together watching television in the Avengers tower.

Natasha just raised an eyebrow in reply to his question, but Yelena's eyes lit up with the opportunity to mess with the boy.

"I don't know, let me check," Yelena acknowledged before making a big deal out of raising the waistband of her cargo pants. Natasha rolled her eyes, lightly smacking Yelena on the back of the head from her place slouched next to her. Yelena flashed her a halfhearted glare before returning her attentions to the boy.

"I mean, I know you guys are girls— you girls are girls," he paused for a moment, confused as he tried to collect his thoughts in a straight line.

"Don't hurt yourself, Peter Tingle," Yelena quipped with a slight laugh and she leaned her head against Natasha's shoulder. Natasha delivered a quick kiss to her forehead, a slight smile tugging at her lips.

"Where were you going with this, Peter?" Natasha asked calmly, looking at the boy who did not seem appreciative of Yelena's nickname in the least.

"Well... I need some advice about something," Peter somewhat uncertainly informed her, looking between them worriedly.

"Always wear latex gloves, and make sure you throw any packages out in the swamps where the alligators will quickly devour them," Yelena immediately answered, and Peter's eyes went ridiculously wide. Natasha snorted a bit, pinching the bridge of her nose, and Yelena grinned widely, obviously quite pleased with her ability to draw a laugh from the redhead.

Peter just stared at her as if she had lost her mind, and Yelena shrugged defensively.

"Calm it down some, Rooskaya."

"What?! How was I supposed to know that we weren't discreetly discussing how to best hide a body?" Yelena asked, a wicked smile on her face, and Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you need help with, we're both willing and ready to discuss it like mature adults," Natasha spoke, and Yelena scoffed.

"Speak for yourself."

"Okay... I need help with... girl stuff."

"Alright. What do you need to know?" Natasha asked, and Yelena squished her cheek against Natasha's shoulder, just watching the boy as he worriedly looked at the two.

"So you know Mr. Stark is having the grand opening of his science museum, right?" Peter asked, and Natasha nodded as Yelena made a face. Natasha knew precisely why Yelena was displeased with it. To Yelena, it was extremely boring.

"Well... There's this girl that I kind of want to ask to go with me," Peter admitted, and Natasha grinned widely as she realized precisely who Peter was talking about.

"Is it MJ?" Natasha asked, and Peter turned red as he stared at her, obviously not expecting her to guess the exact girl so quickly. Natasha did not know MJ too well, but she had met her a few times over the course of knowing Peter. Yelena looked at Natasha cluelessly.

"What is an MJ?" Yelena inquired, and Natasha shook her head.

"It's a who, not a what. She's this tough girl from Peter's school that doesn't take crap from anybody," Natasha summarized, and Yelena laughed as she spotted Peter's slightly dreamy look as he thought about the girl.