Junk Food Junkie

Summary: When Natasha is changing the garbage bags out, she finds a startling amount of Vienna sausage cans, and she realizes the desperate need for Yelena to start eating healthier.

OR Natasha's fight in trying to get Yelena to eat healthier over the course of three dinners.

   "Yelena, if you don't stop eating four cans of Vienna sausages for lunch, I'm going to call Walmart and tell them not to sell any more to any blonde, vest-wearing little goofballs," Natasha called loudly, slightly annoyed at all of the Vienna sausages that she was finding in the garbage as she took out the garbage bag to change it.

"You can't do that!" Yelena replied skeptically, but she was coming into the kitchen quickly, obviously somewhat concerned by the seriousness implied by Natasha's use of her actual name.

The truth was that Natasha was somewhat serious with her threat. She had been increasingly noticing that Yelena had a real affinity to junk food, and she was beginning to grow a little worried for her younger sister's wellbeing. Yelena worked out and remained in shape despite her ridiculous eating habits, but Natasha still worried that she could develop health problems if she did not feed herself appropriately with food that could actually keep her going.

Natasha suddenly looked up at the blonde, realizing that she was hearing crunching sounds. She then quickly realized that Yelena was standing there stuffing her face with sour cream and onion potato chips as she watched Natasha fiddling with the garbage bag.

"What are you doing? You already stuffed your face with sausages for lunch. And now you're eating that crap?" Natasha asked exasperatedly, straightening from where she was bent over to look at Yelena sternly. Yelena raised a hand in defense of herself before quickly reaching in the bag and stuffing in another mouthful.

"Cool your heels, Red!" Yelena cried defensively, her words coming out garbled as a result of the food she had crammed in her mouth, and Natasha narrowed her eyes, not appreciating the nickname. It was a given that Tony would call her that and she tolerated it because she knew how irritating he was naturally, but she did not appreciate someone else in the world calling her that. Especially her baby sister.

"Good grief, you're like that little Lucky Charms leprechaun but without the magical rainbow deliciousness," Yelena declared before laughing a little at her own statement. However, she quickly sobered as Natasha crossed her arms over her chest unhappily.

"What?!"

"You know what," Natasha replied firmly, and Yelena just stared at her before smiling with a mock gentleness and a mirth in her eyes as she stepped forward and near Natasha.

"I know... I'm sorry for calling you a leprechaun, O dear shorter big sister," Yelena teased, reaching her disgusting, greasy, potato chip hand up in an attempt to stroke Natasha's hair. Natasha quickly leaned back, evading Yelena's nasty hand. Yelena persisted in her attempts, moving closer as she grinned widely, and Natasha caught her hand before she could continue.

"Yelena, I'm serious. This junk food thing," Natasha reached out quickly with her free hand and snatched the potato chip bag from Yelena. Yelena let out a noise of protest, chasing after her hand with her own. Natasha held the bag away from her and behind her, still firmly clasping Yelena's wrist in her other hand.

"It has to stop," Natasha expressed, and Yelena just pouted.

"Why?! I work out... I'm not going to get fat," Yelena grumpily declared, and Natasha softened just a little at the pout, putting the bag down on the counter behind her before moving forward near her baby sister. She then reached out, poking her baby sister's cheeks gently before squishing Yelena's face affectionately between her hands.