Dynamite Comes in Small Packages

Summary: When the Avengers are in the gym working out, Natasha is sparring Steve. She wins as per usual, and just before she is going to begin another round with him, Yelena asks to take her place in the fight, waning a chance to beat him. Steve is hesitant but after everyone encourages the fight, he agrees. Natasha has full faith in her sister, and Yelena won't let her down.

   Natasha had Steve in a headlock on the floor, his face squished against the mats as she maneuvered herself on top of him and wrapped around his forms in a choking hold.

After a few moments with him trying to throw her off, she leaned in closer to his head, a slight smirk across her face as she looked down at him.

"Do you surrender?" Natasha asked, quirking her brow slightly as she looked up at Yelena with a grin wide across her face. Yelena had a smirk from ear to ear as she narrowed her eyes at the man. Even Peter and Clint were watching from where they were working out not too far off, enjoying Natasha's almost certain win that was upcoming.

"It would be wise to do so, Wonder Boy. After all, she has beaten you countless times with that move and it's obvious that you can't get out of that hold," Yelena spoke up from where she was leaning against the ring and watching the match as she sipped from a water bottle.

"Or even anticipate the move in the first place apparently," Yelena muttered under her breath loud enough for the two in the middle of the ring to hear. Natasha immediately let out a slight huff of laughter. Yelena looked back at her with a slight smirk, her eyes sparkling as she enjoyed the sound of her older sister laughing at her joke.

Several of the Avengers were all in the gym, and Natasha and Steve had been sparring. They had so far done several rounds, and Yelena had been working out a little while mostly watching them.

Steve sighed slightly before nodding. Natasha immediately released him, rolling off of him and standing up as she offered her hand. He groaned as he rolled over onto his back, holding his stomach. He slowly opened his eyes and reached out to Natasha's hand, allowing her to help him to his feet.

"Good game, Rogers. You got one more go in you? Or do those old bones need some rest?" Natasha offered with a wicked grin, looking over at one of her best friends with an evil glint in her eyes. Steve just groaned, shaking his head for a moment before studying her. He finally grinned a little, shrugging.

"Alright. But let me get a drink of water," he spoke, and both he and Natasha headed over to where their water bottles were at the edge of the ring just underneath the guards. Natasha furrowed her brow when she realized her bottle was missing. She then looked up at her sister accusingly.

Yelena just waggled her eyebrows as she jiggled the water bottle in her hands tauntingly. Natasha then straightened with a deep sigh and a roll of her eyes as she snatched the bottle from Yelena's hands.

However, as soon as she turned it up and put it to her lips, she realized there was no water left.

"Yelena," Natasha glared at the younger girl, pursing her lips. Yelena grinned widely, a laugh erupting from her.

"What?! I was thirsty," Yelena told her, and Natasha just huffed lightly.

"You could've gotten your own instead of drinking all of mine," Natasha informed her, and Yelena just shrugged.

"Yours was convenient. And besides, I had to be ready to kick America the Brave's butt over there," Yelena informed her, jerking her chin in Steve's direction. Steve paused, furrowing his brow as he swallowed the big gulp of water he had in his mouth.