Tickle Monster

Summary: Not too long after Yelena and Natasha have reunited and begun living together, Natasha accidentally discovers something about Yelena that is terribly shocking to even Yelena herself. However, it does not stop Natasha from taking advantage of the opportunity to playfully tease her. Strangely, Yelena does not mind too much.

   "This show is ridiculous."

"Shush and listen. That's the beauty in it," Natasha told her patiently with a slight grin before returning her eyes to the television. Yelena rolled her eyes heavily.

Currently, the both of them were lounged on their couch at their house watching some strange TV show that Natasha had insisted on them watching. Yelena was not particularly impressed with the show and was significantly more concentrated on how she could possibly get closer to Natasha without being noticed too well.

They had not been reunited for long, and she was not quite sure how Natasha felt deep down despite the fact that she had stated her feelings about contact not too long ago, expressing that she did actually enjoy it with Yelena.

With that thought in mind that Natasha had said she wanted to touch more, Yelena snuck just a bit closer to her. However, Yelena was definitely going to take it slow. She did not know how serious Natasha was with that statement, and she certainly did not want to drive her big sister away from her. Not after they had made so much progress so far.

Natasha's eyes remained on the screen, and Yelena eased just a little nearer, her cheek actually making contact with Natasha's arm. She surreptitiously moved her jaw so that she was propping her head on Natasha's shoulder.

She stopped for a long moment, and when she did not see any signs of resistance from the redhead, she moved the tiniest bit nearer. She was ready at any moment to dart away from her at the first sign of uncomfortableness or unwelcomeness. After all, she could just pretend that she had just almost fallen asleep or something.

Yelena finally rested her head more fully against Natasha's shoulder, her head very slowly touching the side of Natasha's. She felt Natasha moving just a little underneath her, and she was about to move away when Natasha suddenly looked down at her with the most adoring, affectionate look in her eyes. Yelena was immediately paralyzed, unable to even consider escaping the situation that she had so sneakily put herself into.

"If you wanted to cuddle, you don't have to sneak over here," Natasha bluntly told her, but the teasing, sweet tone of her voice made Yelena melt. Yelena just huffed somewhat sheepishly, looking away toward the television and trying her best to disguise the ridiculously huge smile that she could feel spreading.

"Bah... I don't cuddle to be nice... I do it to pester," Yelena shot back mischievously, trying to maintain a sense of confidence and infallibleness about her, and Natasha chuckled warmly.

"What if your pestering just feels nice?' Natasha challenged, and honestly, Yelena had no particularly good response to that. After a split second of contemplating the many impulses coming over her, she finally just closed her eyes and moved her head so that her nose and lips were pressed into Natasha's shoulder in an attempt to avoid the urge to bury her face into the side of Natasha's neck.

"Then I must be failing my mission," Yelena commented, and she could almost hear the eyeroll from the older woman.

Natasha started to move her arm underneath Yelena to presumably bring it up around her while they watched the show. However, in the midst of her effort, her elbow bumped into Yelena's side somewhat firmly, grazing her ribs in a manner that sent her back to childhood days. Yelena immediately let out a huff of amusement, jumping somewhat away from Natasha as she processed what had just happened.