Don't Mess with Him

Summary:  When Peter's class comes to the compound for a field trip, Yelena cannot resist coming to annoy him at least a little, so she gets Natasha to drive her there. However, once she finally finds the group, she is shocked and infuriated by what she sees her favorite little guy going through.

   "Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Natasha questioned with a slight laugh, looking at Yelena with a raised eyebrow. Yelena grinned widely in reply to her, her eyes sparkling as she looked at her big sister, grabbing her slushie as she swiftly hurried to the front door.

"I'm going to the compound! I've got to be there to embarrass Little Peter when he gets there," Yelena told her, stuffing her knife in her pocket as she got ready to go.

Peter and his class were going on a field trip to the compound, and Yelena desperately wanted to be there. She wanted to see Peter, but she also wanted an opportunity to make him at least a little uncomfortable since it was one of her favorite pastimes. She never meant it in a harmful or aggressive manner. Aggravation was just her way of showing him that she cared about him.

Of course, she did not aggravate him terribly often or as much as she aggravated Kate, which exposed the softer feelings she had for the kid. She loved Peter very much but would never admit it to his face. He was like the baby brother she never had.

"MJ's not going to be there," Natasha informed her with a smile in her voice, chuckling softly as her eyes glowed softly with fond exasperation. Yelena just sighed deeply. She already knew this information, but it was nevertheless terribly disappointing every time she heard the news. After all, there was nothing she loved more than embarrassing Peter in front of MJ.

"I know, and that's a real bummer, but I've still got to fulfill my necessary duties whether the MJ is there or not," Yelena declared, and Natasha rolled her eyes affectionately as she headed over to Yelena before she headed out the door.

Natasha grabbed the back of her neck in her hand carefully, pulling her head forward as she pressed a gentle kiss to the blonde's forehead. Yelena closed her eyes, enjoying the affection as she leaned into her sister's hold. Yelena reached her own hand up to grasp at the side of her sister's neck, loving the feeling of her big sister there before her.

"I love you," Natasha told her softly, and Yelena grinned. She would never tire of hearing those words and they always sent a wave of affection through her.

"I love you, too. I'll be back as soon as I finish messing with him," Yelena told her carefully, and Natasha chuckled under her breath.

"Okay. You want me to drive you there?" Natasha offered gently as she pulled away, her hand lingering on the back of Yelena's neck as her fingernails gently scratched at the baby hairs coating the skin. Yelena's eyes grew half-lidded as she almost closed her eyes with her enjoyment of the touch.

"Well, if you want to. I'm a big girl, though. I could probably drive there myself if you'd give me the keys. I'd be there way faster if I drove, too," Yelena expressed, smiling mischievously. Natasha smirked a little, grabbing her keys from the counter as she released Yelena.

"In that case, I'm definitely driving you there."

.....................................................................................................................

Yelena hurried through the halls, looking all around for the field trip group. She knew the route they were taking, and she was determined to find them before they left.

Soon enough, she found them. She smiled widely, trying to spot Peter in the midst of the group as she held her slushie in her hand.

She had convinced Natasha to stop and let her get a blueberry blast slushie before coming there, and she had been in such a hurry to get upstairs that she had not even had a chance to take too many sips of her drink. Natasha was currently waiting for her to finish her visit, checking in on Kate and Clint where they were training at the gym. Yelena was not too pleased with the fact that Natasha was spending time with Kate but she was not as irritated as she would normally be since Clint was there as a buffer.