The New and Improved Toilet Fountain

Summary: After Tony makes a new unexpected investment in the bathrooms at the compound and Yelena uses the bathroom for the first time since he installed the addition, Yelena is completely baffled and thrilled beyond belief. Her only thought is sharing this great discovery with Natasha and anyone else she meets on her way to Natasha. However, when Yelena runs into Kate Bishop, Kate gives her a truly startling revelation about her new find...

   "Little Peter!!!" Yelena cried excitedly as soon as she caught sight of him in the hall. Peter looked at her with some surprise, but quickly paused to meet her.

Yelena was on her way to go and find Natasha in the compound. When they had both arrived, Yelena had headed to the bathroom and Natasha had supposedly been heading off to go find Steve to talk to him about something Avengers-related.

The blonde was supposed to meet her after using the bathroom, but she had spent more time in there than she had originally intended. And it was all because she found the greatest invention known to mankind. She had never seen or even heard of one before, and she knew that Tony must have bought one somehow.

As soon as she saw it, she had to go and tell Natasha all about it since it was literally the coolest thing ever. And things that were that cool just had to be shared with her absolutely amazing older sister.

But despite her excitement to share this great thing with Natasha, she was perfectly willing to tell any Avengers that she saw on the way to Natasha all about it. Peter just happened to be the first of the Avengers that she saw.

"What's up?" he asked with a grin, and she stopped in front of him with a wild grin, practically bouncing in place as she gazed at the boy. He was immediately getting excited with her, not knowing what was going on but feeding off of her energy, nonetheless.

"You're never going to guess what I found in the bathroom!" she declared, positively thrilled with the remembrance of the new device. Peter tilted his head with some confusion but still had some enthusiasm despite his lack of knowledge.

"What did you find?"

"Guess!" she commanded excitedly, just staring at him expectantly as she waited eagerly for his assumption. Peter looked uncertain for just a moment, furrowing his brow as he thought carefully for a moment.

"Umm... New handsoap?" he offered experimentally, and Yelena groaned dramatically, rolling her eyes heavily.

"No! Think way bigger than that, Peter Tingle! Where's your imagination?!" she told him, punching him in the shoulder playfully. He winced a little, rubbing at his shoulder.

"Ow... Maybe a new bathroom towel set, then?" Peter asked uncertainly, and she shook her head in pure exasperation at his lack of ingenuity in guessing skills.

"Come on! Think! What would be like the coolest invention to put in a bathroom like... ever?" Yelena asked him, looking at him hopefully as she waited on the boy to speak. He paused for a long moment, in deep thought as he thought over this puzzle.

"I don't know... Unless it's a Star Wars sound effects generator? Like when you flush, it plays 'The Imperial March?'" he questioned, his eyes practically sparkling as he smiled at the mere idea of it, and Yelena sighed in a mixture of fondness and annoyance.

"Of course not! I mean... That would be cool, but it's totally unrealistic," Yelena somewhat disappointedly noted with a small shrug, and Peter deflated a little with her at the fact that it had indeed not been about his favorite movie series.

"Well, what is it then?" Peter asked somewhat unhappily, and Yelena immediately lit back up at the thought of the true answer to her guessing game.