Green-Eyed Monster: Part 1

Summary: When Yelena has her second ever big mission and is going to be gone with Steve and Clint for four to six days, Natasha is convinced that she is going to be miserable and lonely just like she always is without her baby sister there to keep her company. However, she finds odd comfort in one Kate Bishop, and the both of them use this time to grow closer and form a strange yet close bond with one another.

But this does not set well with Yelena when she finds out about this large amount of time that Kate is spending with her Natasha and how close they are growing.

   "Have you got your knife?" Natasha asked, and Yelena grinned slightly as she withdrew the blade that she kept on her person even in the times that she did not have missions.

"Always," Yelena responded patiently before putting the knife back in its place.

Yelena had her second official multi-day mission that she had ever performed for the Avengers, and Natasha was fretting over her a ridiculously large amount. She had done this on the first mission Yelena had gone on with the intent of being gone for several days, but this time, Yelena was going to be gone for four to six days instead of simply three.

Natasha was greatly dreading Yelena leaving, and she knew she was going to miss her so much and be so lonely without her. After all, last time Yelena had left on one of these sorts of missions, Natasha had been in a pure fog as a result of the lack of sleep she had suffered. Something about not having Yelena with her killed something in Natasha and made her feel so incomplete.

But Natasha could take some solace in the fact that two of Natasha's most trusted family members were going with Yelena on this mission. Natasha trusted both Steve and especially Clint with her life and she knew she could trust Yelena with them. However, a part of her was still extremely tentative about letting her beautiful, precious diamond go on a mission without her.

"Full magazine in your handgun?" Natasha checked with her, raising an eyebrow, and Yelena huffed, rolling her eyes as she looked back at the small group gathered not too far from them where Clint was bidding Kate farewell. Steve had already headed to the jet to get it ready for liftoff.

"Yeah," Yelena easily replied, sounding somewhat fondly exasperated. Of course, Natasha supposed that she had been making these checks obsessively since about an hour before Yelena was even scheduled to leave.

"You got your bracelet?" Natasha asked, and Yelena grabbed her sleeve of her suit, pulling it out from underneath her widow's bites and her glove to expose the bracelet in its beautiful glory. Yelena's eyes were glowing with adoration as she looked at Natasha.

"Duh," Yelena shot back as if it were obvious. Natasha grinned widely, holding up her wrist as she showed off her own that was just underneath her sleeve. Yelena's smile grew significantly softer as she gazed at the redhead.

Natasha let out a deep breath, looking down for a moment as she tried to collect herself and keep at least a mask of being okay. After all, Yelena was very excited for this mission and Natasha definitely did not want to spoil it for her.

"Natashka?"

Natasha immediately looked up at her questioningly, and Yelena grinned as she stepped forward.

"I think I forgot something."

"What? Do you need me to go get—" Natasha was suddenly interrupted by Yelena's body crashing into her own as she wrapped her arms around her tightly, her nose stuffed in Natasha's neck as she smiled against her. Natasha sucked in a sharp breath before hugging her back just as firmly, one hand instinctively moving up to cradle the back of Yelena's neck as she held her near to her.

Widow Sisters and Friends (Restoring Our Broken Hearts)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara