Tracing My Love

Summary: When Yelena is bored one day, Natasha asks Yelena to lay her head on Natasha's lap. Yelena is confused until her sister introduces her to a gentle activity that fully satiates the touch-starved beast within Yelena. Just innocent sister fluff.

   "I'm bored," Yelena whined, drawing the last word out in a much too dramatic fashion. She could feel Natasha's gaze upon her as she looked up from the book that she had stuffed her nose into.

"Go for a run," Natasha suggested, and Yelena shook her head from her position on the other side of the couch, just groaning loudly.

"It's too hot and miserable for that," Yelena informed her, looking at her older sister and taking in the unhidden grin spreading across the redhead's face.

"You could get one of those nasty slushie things you like," Natasha spoke, and Yelena scoffed immediately in reply.

"The store is not open on Sundays. Besides, the slushies are a delicacy. Second only to vodka," Yelena informed her, and Natasha just grinned a bit wider, a laugh rising in her throat, and Yelena felt quite satisfied with herself for bringing such emotion to the redhead.

"So that must be why you like them," Natasha suddenly piped up in response. Yelena shifted her gaze to her in slight confusion.

"What?" Yelena asked, suspicion in her voice as she noted how smug and pleased that Natasha sounded with herself. She had to admit that it was quite nice to have the privilege of hearing Natasha's voice in such a pleasing, happy tone.

"You must be mixing vodka in so you can't taste the actual slushie," Natasha told her, keeping her voice perfectly level, and Yelena narrowed her eyes a little in a playful glare. Natasha's light greens were sparkling with mirth as she glanced up from the book.

"Ha," Yelena just faked a short bark of laughter.

"There's food in the kitchen," Natasha suggested, and Yelena just pouted a little in response to the statement.

"There is no sour cream and onion chips," Yelena shot down her sister's proposal,

"I bought some for you yesterday."

"Yeah, about that... I finished the bag yesterday," Yelena admitted with a slight grin, completely unashamed of her feat, and Natasha's eyes widened a little

"Seriously?!" Natasha questioned, some surprise in her voice as she looked up from her novel once again to gaze at Yelena.

"What?! I'm a growing girl, you know!" Yelena defensively declared, and Natasha just shook her head with mock disappointment.

"If you keep downing a whole bag of potato chips all at one time, you're going to grow. Not sure if you're going to like how you do, though," Natasha commented, raising her eyebrows.

Yelena brought her foot up, gently kicking Natasha's arm that was holding up the book. However, she overdramatically did it, so it looked like she was putting more effort into it than she actually was. Natasha skillfully kept her hold on the book, just trading hands as she kept reading.

Yelena groaned before scooting over closer to Natasha, her eyes locked onto the side of Natasha's face. She eased ever nearer to the redhead, and she finally was close enough to rest her chin on Natasha's shoulder as she lazily raked her gaze over the words inside the book, not truly reading any of it. Natasha raised an eyebrow, craning her neck slightly and looking down at the blonde.

Yelena just shifted her honey-green eyes upward to meet Natasha's.

"What are you reading?" Yelena questioned curiously, and Natasha huffed a little. She delivered a swift, soft kiss to the center of Yelena's forehead before looking back down at the book.